Just checking in with my Lightning again!

I like the 10's because I always get asked about the truck or how bad ass it looks or is it a REAL Viper engine, how long do tires last.lol, sounds like a beast, or the occasional, "hey buddy revv it up one time...sweet man! can u do a burn out"lol

The L is a bad ass truck and can be VERY fast for little $$$. I feel like Dodge dropped the ball in many areas of the 10, tho. They just wanted to produce these trucks and take the title from Ford (which they DID). In doing so they lacked engineering of better parts and used Crappy OEM 1500 parts.

I don't mind $100 oil changes, or tune ups or fuel. I do mind the shitty wheel bearings, the shitty power steering line, the shitty transmission tho.

I like the 10's because I always get asked about the truck or how bad ass it looks or is it a REAL Viper engine, how long do tires last.lol, sounds like a beast, or the occasional, "hey buddy revv it up one time...sweet man! can u do a burn out"lol

The L is a bad ass truck and can be VERY fast for little $$$. I feel like Dodge dropped the ball in many areas of the 10, tho. They just wanted to produce these trucks and take the title from Ford (which they DID). In doing so they lacked engineering of better parts and used Crappy OEM 1500 parts.

I don't mind $100 oil changes, or tune ups or fuel. I do mind the shitty wheel bearings, the shitty power steering line, the shitty transmission tho.

But that's why we have Tony.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back