Just did CAI, T-stat

Cudajon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did my K&N CAI and I got a code P 0113 the intake air temp sensor voltage thing, anyone know if it goes away or I gotta replace something? :confused:

Should always reset the PCM (computer) when adding a mod. pull of the NEGATIVE cable for ten minutes. let us know if it works

Make sure you IAT sensor is plugged. If it is just reset the computer by unplugging the battery for a few. If it comes back let us know.

Quick way to reset your puter,Take neg. cable off,then turn key on and then hold start button for 30 secs,turn key off,and put neg. cable back on.Done.

Cudajon said:
I just did my K&N CAI and I got a code P 0113 the intake air temp sensor voltage thing, anyone know if it goes away or I gotta replace something? :confused:

When you pulled the ATS out of the stock air inlet tube did you crack or possably break the sensor? Mine cracked when i pulled it out,thats why I ask,cause that would do it??:dontknow:

Yellow venom 366 said:
When you pulled the ATS out of the stock air inlet tube did you crack or possably break the sensor? Mine cracked when i pulled it out,thats why I ask,cause that would do it??:dontknow:
Did I ever tell you that you have a good looking truck? :D

WOOHOO!!! After I used the SCTFlash Marty gave me I guess it automatically resets the PCM and voila!!! No more pesky engine light. :) :) :)

FYI the worst thing you can do is disconect the battery to clear a code.. you loose all adaptives and parameters and makes the vehicle go into a relearn.... the reason the code came is prob because you turned the ignition on when you had the iat unplugged during install...

and the code is prob still in your truck.. the light was just shut off by the stock computer because you had gone 3 consecutive trips with out another fault for that number... the code is still in your truck in the history and can be cleared with a scanner

amtrucker22 said:

Well thank you very much:rock: amtrucker22:rock: I see you have a very sweet ride yourself with some excellent taste.:D :burnout: :D :burnout:

amtrucker22 said:

Well thank you very much:rock: amtrucker22:rock: I see you have a very sweet ride yourself with some excellent taste.:D :burnout: :D :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back