Just got a random phone call...

terrible01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some guy cussing me out and claiming that I've been with his girl... His number is out of louisianna, don't know who the hell he is or what girl he's referring to.

Hell, even called the chick I've been talking to and she has no clue either.

So without further due... here is his number, lets whore it out a bit :D :rock: :toilet:

318-210-3265

terrible01 said:
Some guy cussing me out and claiming that I've been with his girl... His number is out of louisianna, don't know who the hell he is or what girl he's referring to.

Hell, even called the chick I've been talking to and she has no clue either.

So without further due... here is his number, lets whore it out a bit :D :rock: :toilet:

318-210-3265
That was you?:dontknow: .................:p

Call and tell him you're with the Sherrif's dept and your conducting an investigation. Someone from that number apparently had something to do with a bank robbery or assult of an old lady. Tell him you need to ask him a few questions and come by to "take a ride to the station" hahahahahahahahaha

Then tell him you've already spoken to his mother. When he says "you did" (with a gulp!) say "yep! and she was screaming. You wanna know what she said"

He'll say "okay, yea"

Then say, "well, she said OH YEAD DADDY SPANK ME, YEA I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL MISTER POLICE MAN"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHA

SD2005Dustin said:
Then say, "well, she said OH YEAD DADDY SPANK ME, YEA I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL MISTER POLICE MAN"

lmao, that just made my morning!:rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back