Just Got Back From My 3rd tour in Iraq.

infantry30

Reaction score
Hello everyone I have not been on here in a long time because I have been in Iraq. Well I just redeployed a month:rock: ago and on Feb 23 my wife woke up to our truck sitting on the rotors with the back window smashed out and the dash, steering colum, and wiring all destroyed:mad: . They also had the nerve to steal the new tire and rim that my wife had just gotten fixed:confused: . That was a total of $8,000 in damages that my insurance payed out. Now we come back home to San Antonio after 2 weeks in Killeen and I wake up 2 days later to find that again someone has tried to steal our truck to times in less then 3 months. T:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: his time they smashed out the passenger side window, once again destroyed the steering colum, broke the door locks with a crowbar stole my wifes sunglass that I bought her in Iraq and had the nerve to step all over my welcome home packet.:dontknow: I'm asking if anyone has a old or spare SRT-10 wheel cause the insurance company wont pay for it because it was in the back seat. After the rental and deductable the new alarm system I'm out $1,800. Oh but I did get a alarm that pages you when someone is fucking with my truck and when it pages me i'm haulling ass down the stairs to the truck carying my 5.7 FNH and shooting to kill and the best part is the police told me that in the state of Tx its legal if someones trying to steal your vehicle or breaking into your home its the Castle Law. So if anyone has a spare or old srt 10- rim please PM me.

First off, thank you for your service. The American people are in your debt.

Secondly, so sorry about tall this shit yer having to endure....

I'd fkn move.

God bless....

D

man sorry to hear about ur truck, welcome back - if i see or hear ne thing around ill let ya know

Thank you everyone right now we cant move cause I have 2 more months lesft in Killeen. Also the place we are staying at in SA is not the ghetto there are plenty of vehicles that are over $50,000 this is where most of the Dr's stay cause its close to the medical center.

infantry30 said:
Hello everyone I have not been on here in a long time because I have been in Iraq. Well I just redeployed a month:rock: ago and on Feb 23 my wife woke up to our truck sitting on the rotors with the back window smashed out and the dash, steering colum, and wiring all destroyed:mad: . They also had the nerve to steal the new tire and rim that my wife had just gotten fixed:confused: . That was a total of $8,000 in damages that my insurance payed out. Now we come back home to San Antonio after 2 weeks in Killeen and I wake up 2 days later to find that again someone has tried to steal our truck to times in less then 3 months. T:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: his time they smashed out the passenger side window, once again destroyed the steering colum, broke the door locks with a crowbar stole my wifes sunglass that I bought her in Iraq and had the nerve to step all over my welcome home packet.:dontknow: I'm asking if anyone has a old or spare SRT-10 wheel cause the insurance company wont pay for it because it was in the back seat. After the rental and deductable the new alarm system I'm out $1,800. Oh but I did get a alarm that pages you when someone is fucking with my truck and when it pages me i'm haulling ass down the stairs to the truck carying my 5.7 FNH and shooting to kill and the best part is the police told me that in the state of Tx its legal if someones trying to steal your vehicle or breaking into your home its the Castle Law. So if anyone has a spare or old srt 10- rim please PM me.

Hey Bro, I'd be willing to let you borow my spare till you get other wheels. I live in Gatesville which is about 30 miles from you near Ft. Gates. Let me know if I can help ya out.

Welcome Home

Thank You for Your Service

VJ

Welcome home son, thank you for your service. All the rest is hopefully a temporary inconvienience.

thewelshm

Thank you for your service.

Hope it all works out in your favor very soon. You deserve some good luck it seems.

Welcome Home! :D

Thank you for your service to our country, and I'm sorry about the bullshit you're dealing with right now. I'll keep a lookout for a rim for ya bud.

Thank you all for your support It means alot to me and my wife you are very great Americans

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back