Just got done cleaning and detailing Srt10!

BlackRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done washing and detailing truck, I thought I would share some pics.. Sorry, if they seem a bit cloudy its frigon hot and the humidity is causing camera to fog up big time :( I know I need a lowering kit.. Working with Boomer on this...

Attachments

• srt10-5.jpg
    srt10-5.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 105
  • srt10-6.jpg
    srt10-6.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 150
  • srt10-3.jpg
    srt10-3.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 129
Silverback said:
Nothing, and I repeat nothing looks nicer than a clean, slick, black vehicle.:rock: :rock: :rock:

No arguments there.....:rock:

Shit, I'm just turnin' into John's yes man tonight........

SD

You need to post some details on your exhaust as you setup has come up many times in the past. I would like to see some pics of the setup from under the truck. Truck does look nice.

FlyingLow said:
You need to post some details on your exhaust as you setup has come up many times in the past. I would like to see some pics of the setup from under the truck. Truck does look nice.

Ditto dude!!

Truck looks awesome!! Black is beautyfull!!!

patrick

Looking good Randy!!

Let me know when you are ready to install that Vec2 and lowering kit ;)

Hope to see you at the NC GTG in Greensboro on the 29th.

Thanks guys,

It stayed clean just until i was getting off work and it started pouring:mad: Hey Flyinglow will take some pics of the exhaust set up as soon as the weather clears and I can get my big a=s under there;). Hey Charles i hope I can go on the 29th its the weekend im on call depends on the weather and if I get things caught up.. I tried buying the $575 Vec2 and it seems there is a bidding war.. Charles hope the baby and your honey are doing well? Dana wants to come see him hint,,,hint

Looks great nice job.. what time should i expect you around to do mine...ha.ha.ha.

cheers
shane

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Just got done washing and detailing truck, I thought I would share some pics.. Sorry, if they seem a bit cloudy its frigon hot and the humidity is causing camera to fog up big time :( I know I need a lowering kit.. Working with Boomer on this...

Black is a pain in the ass to keep clean, but when they are all shined up nothing looks better. IMO

Bill.

Your truck looks great! Not quite as great as DJCHEROKEE's sig pic on a hot day, but definitely great!:rock:

You can start on mine next...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back