Just got my SCT and Magnaflow...

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a few questions...

1) Can I load the SCT even though I havent installed my magnaflows yet? (Would it really hurt anything?)

and....

2) My Magnaflow box says its for a standard cab short bed, even though I have a QC. (If I take this to an exhaust shop, will they be able to install it? Or did I get the wrong kit from DC?)...No bashing, just curious.:dontknow:

And....Who wants to race?:D:elefant::elefant::elefant:

Dude your gonna be so stoked!!! The tone is awesome from the magnaflow................a huge improvement over stock! No more UPS sound again.

As for the SCT. Call up DC in the morning, Tony, Dan or Chris will help ya out.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude your gonna be so stoked!!! The tone is awesome from the magnaflow................a huge improvement over stock! No more UPS sound again.

As for the SCT. Call up DC in the morning, Tony, Dan or Chris will help ya out.

patrick

BTW...Flew around your house tonight. We were just hanging out watching a whale jump around while we were flying at 500 feet. I cant wait to visit ya!:rock:

And trust me, I cant wait!:D

Anybody with a straight forward answer? (No offense guys, but out of 3000 members, somebody has got to know.:))

Krazy - You must have Magna pn 15832 for 04-05 8.3L V-10, SRT-10, SC/SB, DUAL REAR EXIT - They still don't make a '06 bolt on. -Since quad cabs are longer your probably missing about 3' of pipe -- and if yours is '06 the hangers need moved since 06 frames are not the same as 04-05 -- BUT -- any muffler shop worth it's salt can hook you up!!

as far as the SCT -- I doubt installing it without the catbak installed will harm anything but call Dan/Chris at DC they are the wizards!

Hope it helps

Last edited:
I think you are alright on the length. It is the mid pipe length that is important when getting new ones. But don't quote me on that either.:D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I think you are alright on the length. It is the mid pipe length that is important when getting new ones. But don't quote me on that either.:D

You are correct.... The system is the same for '04-'05 RC/QC (Cat-back).

The SCT tune should be for a stock truck, unless you specified otherwise to DC. You should be fine either way, for a few days.

The QC's have a "bridge" between the mids and muffler. You use the one that's already on your truck.

Thanx Guyz! I had the Exhaust installed this morning before I went to work!! HOLY KRAP!!!:D:D:D

...(speechless:)).....

And then I left the exhaust shop and pulled into the nearest parking lot and installed the SCT in about 5-10 minutes......and HOLY KRAP!!!:D:D:D

I dont know why I put this off for sooo long but I dont know how I lived the way I did before these two mods...MY TRUCK IS FREAKIN' SIIIICK!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

That is all....for now.:)

pricing

dude sounds like a smoker,,,how much for the sct and magnaflow and where did you bag em

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Thanx Guyz! I had the Exhaust installed this morning before I went to work!! HOLY KRAP!!!:D:D:D

And then I left the exhaust shop and pulled into the nearest parking lot and installed the SCT in about 5-10 minutes......and HOLY KRAP!!!:D:D:D

I dont know why I put this off for sooo long but I dont know how I lived the way I did before these two mods...MY TRUCK IS FREAKIN' SIIIICK!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I told you the SCT rules bro --

HOLY KRAP :)

Ironhead said:
dude sounds like a smoker,,,how much for the sct and magnaflow and where did you bag em
Both of those items can be purchased at dcperformance...or X-Metal Eng.

DC Performance welcomes your business!

3370 So. Livonia Ave
Los Angeles, Ca 90034
Tel: 310-841-6996
Fax: 310-841-6496
Toll Free: 800-841-8979

Quick

Last edited:
KRAZYSRT10 said:

Just remember, rotate those tires! Otherwise the back-ones will be bald.....:D

Congrats on the Born-Again-Truck!
Quick

I believe our prices on the same items are lower than DC.
I think their cost of living is a bit higher in CA, giving us a little better ability to offer lower prices.
Take a moment to compare before you pull the trigger on the purchase. The 15 minutes could save you $100.
www.roeracing.com
1-866-ask-Sean

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back