Just got raped

OsirruZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and I hate to say it, but it was by a Mustang. New body style, looked like a regular GT with some kind of gay body kit. Figured this was gonna be a walk in the park. Was I wrong. Buddy of mine has an 04 Cobra lightly modded, his best is 11.60. I know what it looks like when him and I race and this was a LOT worse. I'm going to sleep feeling like a red headed step child tonight.:(

OsirruZ said:
and I hate to say it, but it was by a Mustang. New body style, looked like a regular GT with some kind of gay body kit. Figured this was gonna be a walk in the park. Was I wrong. Buddy of mine has an 04 Cobra lightly modded, his best is 11.60. I know what it looks like when him and I race and this was a LOT worse. I'm going to sleep feeling like a red headed step child tonight.:(

Don't feel bad man. It is so easy and inexpensive(relatively) to make those

cars crazy fast, you should not feel bad at all.:rock:

its one thing to tell friends but to tell the whole site, thats crazy especially by a mustang.. j/k better watch out next time.

perk_1405 said:
its one thing to tell friends but to tell the whole site, thats crazy especially by a mustang.. j/k better watch out next time.

did the mustang have side pipes cuz if so it more than likely had a Kenne bell or a saleen super charger did the kit look like the 67 Elanor fastback?

There are always faster cars in the crowd...not too many faster trucks.

Prof said:
There are always faster cars in the crowd...not too many faster trucks.

I'm so disappointed with you.

No reprimand for street racing?

No link to that gay video of the staged accidents?

Now I've totally lost faith in you.:D

Comes with age...kind of like not arguing about sex anymore. I just want her to wonder where I am going to get it...since I have stopped asking her. There is some perverse pleasure in that.

If it makes you feel better I raped several mustangs and 1 lightning at the track saturday. I thought my QC was gonna get beat like I owed someone money, but I was very, very suprised.

Good!!! No but there were a few Lightning with slicks posting High to mid 12's I knew I couldnt F* with, and one mustang was out there posting low 10's

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back