just got

stick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got layed off today,,,I was running a boat for a dive company in the oilfield,,,,dont know if i can get a job,,,jobs are few and far between right now for a captain

stick said:
Just got layed off today,,,I was running a boat for a dive company in the oilfield,,,,dont know if i can get a job,,,jobs are few and far between right now for a captain

thats sucks dude ,,,feel your pain company locked us out last month ,,,i just found one and started today ,,,,keep your head up there is jobs out there ,,,keep pounding pavement ,,,take whatever you can get till you can find one you want ;)

Ain't there a navy base by you?? My friend was in pensacola fl for training for the navy. Thats something to look into.

Sorry to hear the bad news, these times are tough.

We are here for ya brother,I got lucky with a new job a few months back and I am sure you will find find what you want as well, Just keep the faith and it will come to you!!!!!:rock:

sorry to hear stick.....ive' been out of work for a month now.sent out 13 resumes and applications...and made numerous calls,no one is hiring right now:( thinking about going to school for DP and ARPA to better my chances...hmmm wonder if NOBAMA will pay for the schooling:confused: if you send me your e-mail add. i can send you a boat company list i bought off the internet.

my email is [email protected],,,,,,,please do,, i will be in your dept,,i dont know what to do,, I thought because I was on the Dive side of things that I was safe,,,but i guess not

Sucks man. I've been out of work for what seems forever. We've been able to scratch by, but it's getting harder by the day. Seems I'm either over-qualified or under-qualified for every job out there, which ain't all that many. Doesn't help that every job that does open up gets a couple hundred applications in the first hours and then they shut it down. Good luck, I hope you find something and find it quick.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back