Just hit a F#$%ng bug doing 60mph must sell car

DONT BE A F**KING DOUCHE!!!

How much do want for it?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I WILL PAY YOU 10,000 DOLLARS FOR IT AS IS.....RIGHT NOW!!!:D:D:D:D

i can make a bio/hydrogen out of the bug, to fuel the truck:eek: crap, yeah i know i was one of the jackbutts who bit on the situation:( Now that i think about it. I could use the phelps's "dead rotting carcuse's" as an H2 mix to run our trucks!! We could let them breed on a "controled" farm/ranch, then run them down! With the red "CE"! Then use their decomposition to make fuel! Then mix with H2 to power our trucks! A COMPLETE LIFE CYCLE!:rock: :burnout:
Yup I got the Sickness!:eek:

ccd-insects14.jpg

lepi_l034.jpeg

Which one was it Mike...
Quick

THIS THREAD IS NO GOOD WITHOUT PICS-----I bid $20.00 and you keep the wing:)

Damn, I just went into my Garage, and you know how flys crap on things. Well one left his business on the hood, "It gotta go!!!!"

I can't bare the thought of my SRT not being Perfect. I'm not selling it, It going straight to the Scrap yard where I can give it a decent recycling. Maybe with some hope it will come back as a Viper Car or God willing a New Challenger.

iraqivet01 said:
Damn, I just went into my Garage, and you know how flys crap on things. Well one left his business on the hood, "It gotta go!!!!"

I can't bare the thought of my SRT not being Perfect. I'm not selling it, It going straight to the Scrap yard where I can give it a decent recycling. Maybe with some hope it will come back as a Viper Car or God willing a New Challenger.

SAVE THE WING...SAVE THE WING...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back