Just inspected a 2005 RC with 16K miles and had few questions

Yeah I was a dodge tech for 7yrs before I got my current job. It was funny as hell to listen to his banter while he looked at the truck and pretended to have a clue. Ha ha ha THANK YOU all for stepping in and showing this guy just what a real joy he is!! I appreciate it greatly! and yes I have another wonderful bundle of joy on the way but I don't have to sell the truck, I don't need the $ from it :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

All I can say is that you handled that WAY better than I would have. The dude called you stupid multiple times and pretty much called you and idiot that didnt know anything about his own truck. :chain:

:D

7shultz I'm having trouble private messaging you! Can you pm me?

you need 50 posts to PM

gotviper05 only has 15

Nothing was ever mentioned about popping the hood. I guess if you can't see it from the creeper it's not important????

Thank you viper jeff, I was wondering if it was the same reason I couldn't post it in the for sale section. I guess I'll just have to get on here more! Darn :D

Thank you viper jeff, I was wondering if it was the same reason I couldn't post it in the for sale section. I guess I'll just have to get on here more! Darn :D

All due to poachers and scammers, I hate it when good people are affected by those that have dishonest intentions

Ok my bad everyone! I got too carried away of using the word "stupid"

Naw dude. It's not about using the word stupid. You came on an enthusiast forum and started calling an owner stupid throughout your first post on here. Better bring your flame suit pulling moves like that.

PS I think I lost a couple IQ points trying to decipher your grammar and spelling in that first post.

Ok Ok guys lets not haze this guy, hes an aspiring member of this club. I mean how mature do we look making fun of this guy?? Please look at post 29. FTW

Yeah he did contact me and wants to make amends for his actions. Still its nice to know that there's good ppl out there who will stand up for what's right and can see thru the dumb s$%t! Its been a very enlightening thread :D and 7shultz if your interested you van call or text me at 6145708126

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back