Just letting you know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDodgeInAlaska

Reaction score
I am here, have been watching (lurking) since day one... With some hesitations and a little bit of disappointment. But I did want to say thanks for all the emails from everyone!!! :D

So if you need me, just drop me a pm or email.... :D

Thanks!!!

BDIA

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
I am here, have been watching (lurking) since day one... With some hesitations and a little bit of disappointment. But I did want to say thanks for all the emails from everyone!!! :D

Thanks!!!

BDIA
Glad you're here, BDIA. I hope to be a customer soon.:burnout: :) :burnout: :)

BigDodgeInAlaska said:

Thanks!!!

BDIA
Welcome BDIA!

Hey Kevin, you might want to make up some more of your VTCA stickers. I still have mine on my back window.

Bill.

BigDodgeInAlaska said:

Thanks!!!

BDIA

Good to see you Kevin.... 28 more days... We will get it all worked out.

NBT said:
Good to see you Kevin.... 28 more days... We will get it all worked out.

That works in the girl world (the 28 day thingy).....:p

Hi Kevin!! :D

Welcome aboard Kev. Hope all went well with your finals. Looking forward to getting the new emblems for the truck.

Jeff

BigDodgeInAlaska said:

Thanks!!!

BDIA

Kevin, what are disappointed about?

K-80-123 said:
Kevin, what are disappointed about?

I wanted to ask, too :confused: - but I wasn't sure I wanted to hear.... :eek:

Heh the old home blew up.....its sad it didnt work out. It was a great spot for two years for me. Now we have a new home with us running the show(so to speak). I hope everybody joins up including the L guys and we continue to have a great time.

Glad you made it Big D. For all that have not ordered with him, Kevin has the goods, killer viper fang badges, stickers etc.... very high quality stuff and first rate service.

patrick

Wifey said:
That works in the girl world (the 28 day thingy).....:p

Hi Kevin!! :D

Ours is "fixed"...forgot all bout that "stuff"...

Huh....and which one of the 37 is this? :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back