JUST MADE 200$

Im sure my neighbors wouodnt like it if they actually knew what they were looking at.

We've already had it out a couple times over different BS

How would they know unless you told them? It's not a giant nitrous bottle, they just look like regular old torch bottles

I should probably add that the best part was when he had to go digging through his girlfriends purse to pay up:eek:

That'd be priceless, I might have to resort to street racing soon if our track don't get their heads outta their asses

Wow finally charging men for blow jobs eh. Guess that's what ya gotta do when you live in the trailer park. Hope you raise enough money for a new trailer some day.

And yes I realize I suck at telling stories.ik sure matt was gonna tell it but im sure hes passed out drunk right now

It was on slicks and the bottle

Cant wait to see the video. I wanna hear how your truck sounds it must sound healthy. How does the truck hook from a dig in the street??

That'd be priceless, I might have to resort to street racing soon if our track don't get their heads outta their asses

U should try it u will be breaking hearts.. Have u ever launch on slicks in the street?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back