Just my luck

Worked with this no insurance ass hole. Car broke so he said F it I'm not going to keep making insurance payments. Eventually he got it fixed and just started driving it. Then he tried to get his registration renewed for another year. He found out Pa suspended the vin for 90 days! All he could do to get a new plate was transfer the car into his girlfriend's name. That was also to expensive for him. So now he's driving it with no insurance,inspection or registration. The whole time just hoping not to get caught. Guess that they feel entitled to drive with nothing more than an ass in the seat.

Just remembered another good one with the same guy. The last car he had was from a buy here pay here dealer. After working all day he met up with a customer in the parking lot. He was buying a used motorcycle seat off the guy for $150. After the deal he went to leave for home only to find that the car was repossessed earlier in the day. Seeing everyone had already left for the day that customer had to give him a ride home.

Just got word back from the shop that my truck is gonna make it just fine. Frame is straight as an arrow and rear end shows no sign of damage. I'm back in business! :party::party::party::party:

Is it possible to park in your yard in the future?

Already working on adding two more spots to our driveway. In the meantime, I'm thinking of paying the neighbor $50 a month to park in his 4 car driveway since he only has two cars. I hope he accepts. :D

Already working on adding two more spots to our driveway. In the meantime, I'm thinking of paying the neighbor $50 a month to park in his 4 car driveway since he only has two cars. I hope he accepts. :D

The unemployed un-insured one? If so, better be free.

the leaf spring shouldve absorbed the impact and a main leaf that attaches to front and rear hangar hopefully can be the only one to have to replace and reuse the rest of the spring pak and a bed from a wreckingyard will be the same except for the drilled holes and be painted to match, shouldnt be too bad to fix, even if the rear was bent the axle tube can be removed and a new one pressed into the differential. have it aligned to be sure the rear is squared. Good luck to you

might as well spring for the cryoed setup from Tony while your doing it, those 4k clutch drops are gonna be hard on the stock rearend. yes you know your gonna do it as soon as you get it done

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back