Just my luck...

sinus19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the one in a very few times i take my truck to work during winter. i end up f#$%en things up.
As i was pulling out of my parking spot i hit the car next to me. I didnt see the car mainley because my windows are tinted and it was dark outside. Just sucks!
However... this a great excuse to finally have my bumper repainted. its had a lot of damage before me. Better yet, I will try to get the 06 Bumper style instead if i can. just like Efrain did with his. I wonder if the body shop can get the 06 style. instead of the OEM 04 Style and still make it work with the insurance?

Anywho, Im bumed out but at the same time im glad i'll finally be able to get the front end refreshed. ALSO ive orded my 2/3 lowering kit from tony as well as my new custom headlights. so it should all work out nicely.

Attachments

• 20170118_183919.jpg
    20170118_183919.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 119
  • 20170118_183905.jpg
    20170118_183905.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • 20170118_183915.jpg
    20170118_183915.jpg
    951.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade!
With the lowering kit, are you referring to Tony Norcal?

06 bumper doesn't fit 05. There's an aftermarket bumper that's 06 style that fits 05. Headlights, grille, are different

06 bumper doesn't fit 05. There's an aftermarket bumper that's 06 style that fits 05. Headlights, grille, are different
right, i meant to say "aftermarket" just like the one Efrain used with his red quad cab.

the one in a very few times i take my truck to work during winter. i end up f#$%en things up.
As i was pulling out of my parking spot i hit the car next to me. I didnt see the car mainley because my windows are tinted and it was dark outside. Just sucks!
However... this a great excuse to finally have my bumper repainted. its had a lot of damage before me. Better yet, I will try to get the 06 Bumper style instead if i can. just like Efrain did with his. I wonder if the body shop can get the 06 style. instead of the OEM 04 Style and still make it work with the insurance?

Anywho, Im bumed out but at the same time im glad i'll finally be able to get the front end refreshed. ALSO ive orded my 2/3 lowering kit from tony as well as my new custom headlights. so it should all work out nicely.

Is that a big scratch on top of the fender, or just a reflection?

Tony at JTSVP

The only Tony on this forum!:rock:

that might not be 100% true.:dontknow:

yep, i be making some good lemonade ha. and its Tony from JTSVP

Cool, there's a Tony that does suspension for chevy's and I was about to say he's cornering the market if he was servicing dodges, too!

Yep.... time for an entire repaint :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back