Just opened a tax office!

505'sFastestViper. said:
Tim enuff w/all tha belittling already

It's not belittling at all..............

Proper communication interpolates into accuracy in all aspects of professionality, including correct accounting procedures........

Nobody's belittling anyone.

D

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
why u messin wit him?:p

Dang!!..cant have no fun here..:mad: .........Yeah, just screwing with you Daytona.:eek: ..I am a CPA and own a small firm with 3 employees...good luck on your endevour....:)

In all seriousness, I might need you, I am waiting for one more W2 to arrive then I can get my taxes done

TNVIPER said:
Dang!!..cant have no fun here..:mad: .........Yeah, just screwing with you Daytona.:eek: ..I am a CPA and own a small firm with 3 employees...good luck on your endevour....:)

i knew u were i was just waitin for my chance to screw wit you back :rock: i love this forum!!! :rock: :aetsch:

daytonahemi08 said:
i knew u were i was just waitin for my chance to screw wit you back :rock: i love this forum!!! :rock: :aetsch:

LOL..:D ....you an enrolled agent?....keep up with the IRS tax preparer standards..they are getting ready to come down hard and require testing for preparers that are not CPAs or attorneys...make sure to document everything and keep your nose clean...lot of people will try to get you to help them cheat....the IRS is sending out agents posing as taxpayers...

TNVIPER said:
LOL..:D ....you an enrolled agent?....keep up with the IRS tax preparer standards..they are getting ready to come down hard and require testing for preparers that are not CPAs or attorneys...make sure to document everything and keep your nose clean...lot of people will try to get you to help them cheat....the IRS is sending out agents posing as taxpayers...

yes i am and i copy everything they give me :) i have folders for every person and man ur right about ppl tryin to cheat the system... i would like to be a CPA

TNVIPER said:
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Fahrenheit said:
2, and I opened a business of my own in Dec of 09'

ok that great you should get a good amount back just let me know when you wanna come in the office number is 281-375-7575 im open 10am-8pm mon-sat. im here right now about to leave in 10 mins :burnout:

daytonahemi08 said:
ok that great you should get a good amount back just let me know when you wanna come in the office number is 281-375-7575 im open 10am-8pm mon-sat. im here right now about to leave in 10 mins :burnout:
Can you help me? I normally file a 1040ez, but this year i cant be claimed as a dependant. I have 3 w2's to file, 2 from ga and one from nc. Im lost when it comes to this tax shit, normally have my dad help me but he is 5 hours away. :eek:

GADodgetech said:
Can you help me? I normally file a 1040ez, but this year i cant be claimed as a dependant. I have 3 w2's to file, 2 from ga and one from nc. Im lost when it comes to this tax shit, normally have my dad help me but he is 5 hours away. :eek:

where are you lacated??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back