Just picked up an 04 SRT10

ghackett1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone: just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Southwest Florida and just purchased a 2004 Black std. cab 6spd SRT10 with just 16500 miles! Feel like a little kid at Christmas. Anyway I will be on your site regularly as well and sister sites. Looking forward to learning all I can about my new toy.
Thanks,
Bill/Florida

Welcome Bill! Ah yes, I remember the feeling and rush when I bought my 10. And you will soon find out that feeling only gets enhanced everytime you drive her!! The guys here are a brotherhood and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. BTW I live in ft Lauderdale, where are u in sw fla?

welcome from Vegas, can't make my usual comment about color……….. until you tell us more or post pics…………...:burnout:

Welcome Bill! Ah yes, I remember the feeling and rush when I bought my 10. And you will soon find out that feeling only gets enhanced everytime you drive her!! The guys here are a brotherhood and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. BTW I live in ft Lauderdale, where are u in sw fla?

I'm in Naples,

I am also in fort lauderdale, just bought mine 2 days ago, what shops do you trust around here?

Welcome from Mississippi

06 QC srt10 k&n drop in cat less mids and magnaflow more to come

Thanks Putt & Midnight Runner! This truck is freaking beautiful and FAST! Taking my time to get used to it. Already considering a RB1 conversion as I have the stock RB4. More to come and thanks again.

Welcome to the VTCoA. Please add your location to your profile when you get a chance.

Big News: The 2014 10 that I had given a deposit on (basically bought and told you here on the web that I bought)-----I flew to Ohio to pick it up (only 16K miles) had LOTS of flaking rust on the underbody and the wheels had started to CORRODE from salt!!!:mad: The guy had sent me tons of photos and none of it showed up, but in person it was horrible. I mean it was a nice truck but those two things killed it for me.
So, they refunded my deposit and I had spoken to a another guy who had an 8K mile supposed as close as you can get to perfect truck in Tallahassee, Fl.. Remember now I'm from south Florida, I had the guy in Ohio take me back to the airport in Ohio and I purchased a ticket to Tallahassee and flew in last night. I met the guy with the other truck this morning-------Pristine untouched perfect truck as he said. Older man bought it new, like new underneath, factory navigation, PERFECT wheels even on back side of the wheels, 2005 model and I bought it. So I'm on my way home with the OTHER new truck which is 10 times better. After five flights and two trucks and now a 6 hour drive home I feel like I've been stuck in the middle of a tornado!!!!! But I did it, thank God.

Last edited:
Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona & Congrats on buying your new toy. What color did you buy? Happy motoring.

congrats on your new ride.... and great job being cautious in purchasing the right truck. Welcome to the VTCoA from Upstate ny:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back