Just picked up my SRT10!

05srt6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all.. Just picked up an 05 SRT10 6spd with 42k in Annapolis, MD this Saturday.. Who's did I buy? :)

These trucks are the amazing.

First is exhaust/headers and tune... Then what would you recommend?

Edit for picture:

IMG_20150802_152701_zpsazsv9fdh.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Colorado. Headers and exhaust were fun mods. The first thing I would recommend doing is modding the factory shifter to eliminate the vibration damper that's covered buy the shifter boot. Then replace the whole thing with a JTSVP Gen II as soon as funds allow.

Was just looking at JTSVP.. Seems they are out of stock.
Let them know you want one and you'll be surprised what turns up. lol. You can do the shifter mod at home with no additional parts though. It makes a big difference.

Was just looking at JTSVP.. Seems they are out of stock.

Tony has a hard time keeping them in stock...once they are available you need to buy one quickly...I had to wait almost 1 year...but it was worth the wait and its an awesome shifter...no more missing 3rd gear

Tony has a hard time keeping them in stock...once they are available you need to buy one quickly...I had to wait almost 1 year...but it was worth the wait and its an awesome shifter...no more missing 3rd gear

hopefully things are about to change, we are defintly trying;)

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome from Jersey. Definitely would go with Tony's throttle body to go with your full exhust !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back