Just saw this on Ebay: Wow....

I'd take that car in a second if I were in the market......

D

Last edited:
Django said:
BUMP.......................................................:rock:

Bump what?:confused:

I'am very sorry but it seems that alot of you are here for the money?:(

I'am here for any MoPar?:elefant:

Is everyone here for a investment?:dontknow:

I think you should have invested in stock not a truck?:dontknow: :dontknow:

Stagethree said:

Wow what??

If I wanted to buy a vette I would not be here???

What is with you guys?

I will be nice and quit. Keep my money because it seems most of you are here for the cash? Do you even like YOUR truck?:mad:

Gosh, I hope that bug that crawled up your ass finds its way out. Many of us appreciate lots of different things...for instance: cigars, guitars, books, beautiful women, our wives, any vehicle that is fast, like our trucks...broaden your perspective grasshopper and be sure to stop and smell the roses during your trip through life.

Just the ramblings of an old man...so as HotRodMike would say: "Have a Kind Day..."

Prof said:
Gosh, I hope that bug that crawled up your ass finds its way out. Many of us appreciate lots of different things...for instance: cigars, guitars, books, beautiful women, our wives, any vehicle that is fast, like our trucks...broaden your perspective grasshopper and be sure to stop and smell the roses during your trip through life.

Just the ramblings of an old man...so as HotRodMike would say: "Have a Kind Day..."

You know this is open to all toughts and likes and all but...

Why post a link to a VETTE on ebay?

If I wanted a vette I'd buy one!

Sorry I'm done, Gary I will still buy the TB but I really think this is not for me.

Enjoy your Vettes and all BYE!

We didn't disparage you because you also drive a Dakota...sorry, I just don't follow your line of thinking...if you are not into vettes, just ignore the post about one...maybe you are just upset like me, about the Cubs...

Stagethree said:

Wow what??

If I wanted to buy a vette I would not be here???

What is with you guys?

I will be nice and quit. Keep my money because it seems most of you are here for the cash? Do you even like YOUR truck?:mad:
Looks like D is starting trouble again!:p
I think Prof offered a reasonable explanation. I am not here to defend D. BUT,
lighten up . :marchmellow: The guy saw a car he likes. He's sharing his thoughts and a pic with us. He is not at my door with a gun to my head forcing me to read the thread or buy the car. an analogy may be, when you are driving along, do you allow yourself to only notice, or look at Mopars? :dontknow: There is much to be gained by this forum. I follow many of the more colorful and well posted members, sometimes, for no better reason than to see what "blows up their skirt". It's a peek behind the curtain. If you want technical, geez, just ask the question, you will be bombarded with info from some pretty solid people. This is not a perfect place. Except for The Sickness:p I still don't understand your money comment, so I will leave it to anyone with greater intelect than mine to figure it out. Let me close by saying, if you decide to stay, try to increase your post counts by developing relationships or an affinity with a member or two. I probably will not spell this right but...... Akunamatada :) Best to you whatever you decide.

Last edited:
I talked to Stage3 on the phone at 5 a.m. this morning...he's cool...just caught him at the wrong moment and he kind of read it the wrong way...he loves this site and is just starting to get comfortable here...he was fun to talk to and really just went off like all of us do from time to time...

He even put a corvette in his avatar as penance.

that is a really nice car if i had extra money wouldnt mind it as a weekend driver long time since i owned a vette

GREAT CAR, BUT WITH THE LISTING DONE IN ALL CAPS I WILL NOT BID ON THAT.

DON'T SHOUT AT ME AND I WON'T SHOUT AT YOU.

Stagethree said:
You know this is open to all toughts and likes and all but...

Why post a link to a VETTE on ebay?

If I wanted a vette I'd buy one!

Sorry I'm done, Gary I will still buy the TB but I really think this is not for me.

Enjoy your Vettes and all BYE!

sure we will :rock: :rock: :p

Yes definetly sweet deal...Car looks damn fast...Black wheels sets
it apart also...:burnout:

Gee................. What a nice guy............:eek: ;)

The members of this forum are performance car junkies.... and of varying tastes and affinities.....

I thought that perhaps I'd share this ad, mindful of the fact that someone out there might either appreciate it's quality or maybe even be in the market for exactly that car......

I apologize if my post was offensive to you...(well not really, but I am sorry you responded that way)...... In the future, I'll try and be more one dimensional.....

By the way, I just got back from golf..... Shot and 84 (42-42) at Mt. Woodson.... (slope 130 / par 72).... I hope that's OK......:dontknow:

http://www.mtwoodson.com/

D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back