Just saw this on Ebay: Wow....

thanks for the link Tim. That's a beautiful car.

Corvettes fit in right nicely next to our trucks. :rock:

336603.jpg

ViperTruck2933 said:
thanks for the link Tim. That's a beautiful car.

Corvettes fit in right nicely next to our trucks. :rock:

336603.jpg

Thanks, Tim.......

I couldn't agree more....... Nice pik.....

My son has a beauty just like yours............. 'Vettes are cool......

D

Ebay

Django said:
Gee................. What a nice guy............:eek: ;)

The members of this forum are performance car junkies.... and of varying tastes and affinities.....

I thought that perhaps I'd share this ad, mindful of the fact that someone out there might either appreciate it's quality or maybe even be in the market for exactly that car......

I apologize if my post was offensive to you...(well not really, but I am sorry you responded that way)...... In the future, I'll try and be more one dimensional.....

By the way, I just got back from golf..... Shot and 84 (42-42) at Mt. Woodson.... (slope 130 / par 72).... I hope that's OK......:dontknow:

http://www.mtwoodson.com/

D
My God, I can't believe your talking about golf on this forum. If I wanted to hear about golf I would go to a golf forum Bamn I think I will just sell my Truck and buy some golf clubs.

FATJACK said:
My God, I can't believe your talking about golf on this forum. If I wanted to hear about golf I would go to a golf forum Bamn I think I will just sell my Truck and buy some golf clubs.

Yer welcome in my foursome anytime............;)

D

FATJACK said:
:withstupid:Yeah, we have a golf thread just for topics like this. Please confine your subjects to their respective areas. Jees! I have a set of golf clubs but now I think I'll sell them.:D

if it was only an srt8 charger with a blower that would be sweet.

Jake - there is one for Sarah!! :rock: :D :rock: Hurry, it's PURDY!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back