Just some interesting info for everyone

See....SRT's have more in common than you think:( I waited over 8 months for my kit as well:mad: They quote you 4-6weeks delivery, turns into 8 plus months....you want to cancel the order 20% cancellation fee:mad: After 8 months my turbo was on backorder for an additional 2 weeks...I guess they don't believe in ordering the turbo when the order is placed:idea:

Yep kinda sucks! Bad thing is I wonder wht they do with all that money they get for the orders?

And why can I get a turbo in 3 days and it takes them 8 months:mad:

Folks like that need to be tarred and feathered. With all the issues people have had, I'm going to be very careful where I order stuff from and I'm not doing anything I can't do myself...

So glad i'm keeping it stock

Stinker said:
I just feel so stupid , because I fell for it........dammit!

Don't feel stupid, there are worse things you can do, believe me I know

i remember us talking about Dalton back when your truck was first there bro. i was going to do the install & tune for them for a single turbo. i got spooked right away, when in 3 conversations on the same day, Dalton told me 3 different storys, and 3 different prices, and 3 different terms. i can get a feel for a person pretty quick, and my guy told me he was full of shit.
man, i am so sorry for ya bub, this sucks ass.

I'm cool with it now, I have my truck back, it was pretty trashed, still have a few things to go, spent some money, but mainly learned a valuable lesson.
but its in the past , my health is 100 times better and soon to have the truck tuned and rolling!

I just hate that so many of the lightning guys had their money taken also.

On the alley they have pretty much been shot down.

Here I think the same.

I think the NLOC is fixin to do the same.

hopefully pretty soon Dalton will be the new greeter at Wal mart

"hello , welcome to wal mart,,,,, need a buggy?":D

Just finished reading all seven pages.These guys suck.I know a shop that operates the same way,taking money for parts and paying the rent ,etc with it.Actually heard them telling outright lies to customers over the phone,then told me that they hate to do that but sometimes it was necessary. That is pure B_ _ _ S _ _ _ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man talk about a class action lawsuit comin on.....people like this need to get a taste of their own medicine....

Stinker said:
I jsut wanted to let everyone read this, so that no one else here gets taken like i did, hopefully they will go broke:mad:

The sad part about that, is someone(s) are going to take it in the shorts :mad:

Stink I was able to get through about 5 pages before I got so pissed I could not read anymore.....it just sucks....if my business was run like this we would be OUT of business......why does it seem this is more common with the performance market?.....most would do some good to take some courses on customer relations.

It is a real shame those guys are getting taken for a ride...:(

Walt

I am thinking about starting a business soon and doing some planning. Reading ALOT about different issues affecting sucess or failure. While all businesses want to make money, there are just some things you dont do to your customers. I personally would not want to own a business and be thought of unfavorably by anyone. Its sad that some think you can sacrifice your customers faith in you and your business reputation as long as you make money.

info

Suck's for sure! after the Mofo deal, it left me with such a bad taste in my mouth,I will never forget that BS- I hope everyone take's a good look at whom you give your hard earned cash too !
Best thing we can do is keep everyone informed on the good Vendor's and the bad,and let everyone make up their own mind!
Bill

Stinker we've had some words in the past I'd like to put that behind us.... Man I'm sorry this happened to anyone from this forum.

What ever happened to all the STS trucks since I just read the LS1 forum thread about this same issue?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back