Just something thats been on my mind

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have come to realize that I hate my truck and I wish I had Troys truck instead of mine. In fact Troy is probably one of the collest most badass dudes I know and I want to be just like him when I grow up:rock: I'm trying so hard to mimic him and be like him but it's kinda hard with him being black and me being a Jewish German...... I mean how many Jewish Germans do you know..... It's kinda wierd but I'm trying to be cool so just bear with me:eek:
Anyway I just wanted to take the time out to get that off my chest....I feel so much better now....My mom tells me all the time that I should stop bottling my emotions in and just let them out. Well thats it...Fat Pete is checking out!

1fast10 said:
So I have come to realize that I hate my truck and I wish I had Troys truck instead of mine. In fact Troy is probably one of the collest most badass dudes I know and I want to be just like him when I grow up:rock: I'm trying so hard to mimic him and be like him but it's kinda hard with him being black and me being a Jewish German...... I mean how many Jewish Germans do you know..... It's kinda wierd but I'm trying to be cool so just bear with me:eek:
Anyway I just wanted to take the time out to get that off my chest....I feel so much better now....My mom tells me all the time that I should stop bottling my emotions in and just let them out. Well thats it...Fat Pete is checking out!

It's ok Pete not everyone can be as awesome as me..... I know you want to but you just need to let it go cause your just going to be an assitant pimp your whole life.... I come from a strong family bloodline full of Pimps and you come from assistant pimps.... I mean you jsut have to learn to deal with it....But if you stay with me I'll train you to be the best assistant pimp ever. As far as your truck.....I would just sell it to some unlucky chump like Steve and get a silver 05 :aetsch:

hahahaha tried to get me sucker too bad i caught it first... your so lame you gotta make up fake posts... and change my sig AGAIN...

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SECOND BEST

Black Venom-'04 said:
From what i can tell...you might be on your way ;) ;) ...but the new improve version...you drink wild turkey 101 and then start epic threads :rock:

and annoy the hell outta people

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back