Just thought this was pretty cool.....

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen it before... :eek: It was attached to a Youtube site where I was looking at a '70 'Cuda in Carmel, IN.... :dontknow: :D :burnout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_bHCpI3YHk

:burnout: ( I don't care what you think.... the HISTORY of Ferrari racing ROCKS.... they have stuck with it for all these years, and have built some AMAZING things! To have some of their stuff tearing through the streets of the worlds major cities is a beautiful, IMO. :) )

Last edited:
that's sick...probably get yanked for being illegal and sending the wrong message...like the corvette kid commercial...

what was the video made in the 60's i think...with the silver ferrari, if i remember correctly...in paris, maybe...the guy that sets some driving record...around the city or something like that...

way before this alex roy fella:rolleyes:

viperhauler said:
that's sick...probably get yanked for being illegal and sending the wrong message...like the corvette kid commercial...

what was the video made in the 60's i think...with the silver ferrari, if i remember correctly...in paris, maybe...the guy that sets some driving record...around the city or something like that...

way before this alex roy fella:rolleyes:
I believe you are talking about a video called "Rendezvous". Which was illegally shot back in 1973. About a car racing through downtown Paris. Although they never said what kind of a car it was, most everyone thinks it was a V-12 Ferrari.

Bill.

Begood said:
I believe you are talking about a video called "Rendezvous". Which was illegally shot back in 1973. About a car racing through downtown Paris. Although they never said what kind of a car it was, most everyone thinks it was a V-12 Ferrari.

Bill.
YESSSSSSS.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DSyEarRAKo

fkin Bill:rolleyes: :D

Looked like an expensive video to shoot but worth every penny!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back