Your gonna be happy when you get your set.:D
1124081919.jpg

1124081921.jpg

1124081920.jpg

1126081824.jpg

You going to coat them?:dontknow: B&B's are an awesome lookin header:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
You going to coat them?:dontknow: B&B's are an awesome lookin header:rock:
I never coated mine..I through them on just like that in the pics:D Alot of people say it will raise your engine temp if you dont coat them.But I havent seen much diffrence in temperature.

LMAO Jay, i got your PM like WTF is he talking about! But I don't want to get too happy as i don't offically have them yet! But I plan on sending mine to stink to have them coated as well as ordering the catless mid and foulers then shipped to me! It's going to be hard going on leave and not installing anything!

JAYSSRT said:
I never coated mine..I through them on just like that in the pics:D Alot of people say it will raise your engine temp if you dont coat them.But I havent seen much diffrence in temperature.

Not really engine temp that will be the issue....under hood temps will increase dramatically causing many other issues such as high intake temps and posible melting of plastic parts....

TNVIPER said:
Not really engine temp that will be the issue....under hood temps will increase dramatically causing many other issues such as high intake temps and posible melting of plastic parts....

Ive ran these headers in 110 degree heat ..Nothing has melted so far:D Ive had the headers for 2 years now and has been though 2 Arizona summers going on 3 and the only problem I have had was a little electirc problem in the fuse box. I would like to see how it holds up this summer.

Troy's QC SRT said:
LMAO Jay, i got your PM like WTF is he talking about! But I don't want to get too happy as i don't offically have them yet! But I plan on sending mine to stink to have them coated as well as ordering the catless mid and foulers then shipped to me! It's going to be hard going on leave and not installing anything!

Your gonna love them. They sound nice

Yea B&B makes the best sound that iv'e heard so far Jay which is why thats the only header i want! I really hope this deal works out!!

If Jay has run the headers uncoated in the AZ heat for 2 years, then there is no worries of engine bay overheating with these. Doesn't get much hotter than summer in Phoenix/Peoria.

10banger said:
Does this dude have more than 1 set?

Those look sweet Troy.... I have a feeling your truck is going to be BA when you get back. :rock:

No I asked bro, he only has one set. He told me a guy owed him some money and gave them those as payment!!

It's looking good so far, hopefully i'll find out by the end of the day:rock:

All I can say is that HaroldD and Jay are top notch fellas:rock: :rock: :rock:

Looking good Jay

Well Its about 108 degrees and nothing melted:D I raced a mustang Gt on the way home and blew his doors off:rock: It had rousch stickers on it and was black on black. I had him about 5 lengths I heard the supercharger whining when I was pulling him.:D

Back