Just wanted to share this

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
I just found this in my 8 year old's room. I was pretty surprised to see what he had written. It was something he just did on his own I guess. I'm pretty proud of the little guy right now.

I have a dream for the future. My name is Dyson and I'm going to change our world with my dream. My family will be a safe family and a cool family and a happy family. My planet will be clean and beautiful and fresh. The people will be nice and cool and friendly and not mean. People will not steal and not sneak stuff from a house and stores and candy shops. There would be clean oceans and whales. There would be no danger and no war.

he must get that from his mom...j/k Bob...

sounds like a fine young man!:rock:

Bob, good deal. I would be proud to say the least. I instill the same to my daughter. The future does seem bright with the effort put forth by the parents. That's where it all starts. :rock:

OCBob said:
I just found this in my 8 year old's room. I was pretty surprised to see what he had written. It was something he just did on his own I guess. I'm pretty proud of the little guy right now.

I have a dream for the future. My name is Dyson and I'm going to change our world with my dream. My family will be a safe family and a cool family and a happy family. My planet will be clean and beautiful and fresh. The people will be nice and cool and friendly and not mean. People will not steal and not sneak stuff from a house and stores and candy shops. There would be clean oceans and whales. There would be no danger and no war.

You got some good kid's :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

An 8 yr old visionary.......

My sincere compliments to his parents........

Now if he can only remain steadfast when the demon of testosterone invades his system.

Best of luck and God's blessings on Dyson......

D

That's good stuff Bob!! You have very good reason to be proud!! :rock: :rock:

What a great thing to find in his room...a vision that does not yet include Playboy:D (hence D's comment on testosterone) Seriously though, pretty cool for an 8yr old to come up with.

That's pretty cool. Hold on to it and give it back to him when he gets older.

Nice Bob....wish we could get him in the White House...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back