Just Washed and Waxed Her Up Last Night

10banger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someplace warm....I'm talking about a little place
As the title states.... I just washed and waxed her up last night and thought I would share some of the pictures I took today. I'm looking into getting a lowering kit very soon.... comments welcome.

Thanks and enjoy,:rock:
Tim
IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

JRSVIPR said:
Black always looks badass when it's cleaned up. :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

very nice, did the same to mine today:rock: :rock:

Just noticed - it's about time to pull the rims off and clean the inners. Sorry for no motor shots.... She wasn't as clean as I would've liked her to be, so I left those out. I'm gonna try to get the motor polished up tonight and I'll share the pics with you then.

Nice and clean, now go drive her and get her all dusty again! Gotta luv black (Cough Cough never again) Never could keep my first black dam truck clean!

Truck looks so good! It made me wax my truck today for hours after seeing your black beau.....beast!

A chrome powder stock TB? That looks great!

Last edited:
JaCeD_X said:
Truck looks so good! It made me wax my truck today for hours after seeing your black beau.....beast!

A chrome powder stock TB? That looks great!

Thank you my friend! Glad I could motivate you.:p

The TB is actually polished by hand. No chrome needed, just a little elbow grease and metal polish required.:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back