K&N air filter install

Not true Brat...if you add the K&N filter, you should go ahead and get forged internals because the modification virus has been planted...:p :D

Prof said:
Not true Brat...if you add the K&N filter, you should go ahead and get forged internals because the modification virus has been planted...:p :D
Sorry Roy I forgot about the virus mod,thanks for the reminder.:rock: :D :p :marchmellow: ;) :burnout:

So I just drop it in and go? And let the modding begin :rock:
Can someone tell me if you can lower the original shocks of the ram srt10, the lower the car a bit...

greets
Jus10

Jus10 said:
So I just drop it in and go? And let the modding begin :rock:
Can someone tell me if you can lower the original shocks of the ram srt10, the lower the car a bit...

greets
Jus10

There are several different kits available that will let you drop it, even it out, or slam it.

Talk to Stinker, he seems to have a decent setup that won't set you back a bunch!

(Stinker, you can give me a set of blocks for my QC as a commision!;))

ntw0rk said:
There are several different kits available that will let you drop it, even it out, or slam it.

Talk to Stinker, he seems to have a decent setup that won't set you back a bunch!

(Stinker, you can give me a set of blocks for my QC as a commision!;))

LOLOL I tell ya what bro, I might just do that,, but yours dont use blocks it uses shackles;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back