K&N CAI

Nightrunner941

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have been debating on getting a CAI and have been looking into the K&N. They claim dyno proven 19 HP for their CAI which I think my be B.S. I was just wondering what people thought of the K&N and how it performed. I'm not looking for huge gains in HP I just like the sound of the CAI.

So I have been debating on getting a CAI and have been looking into the K&N. They claim dyno proven 19 HP for their CAI which I think my be B.S. I was just wondering what people thought of the K&N and how it performed. I'm not looking for huge gains in HP I just like the sound of the CAI.

Greatest gains from a drop in k&n using the stock airbox. All the others will give you looks and the sound of air rushing in and bling. All depends really on you want looks or a small gain.

I have the K&N and love it, has a loud sucking air sound, I did notice a small increase in speed. but I did see a 1mpg more on highway use.

i gained about .5 mpg highway by switching to a volant cai from the kn in the factory box....sounds way better too

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back