K&N Filtercharger Install

oldcolt

Striker Heads and Cam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed a K&N Filtercharger today. I ran into an issue with a module that was attached to the spare battery box. It was not covered in the instructions, no big deal, I can affix it to the new filter box. Would anyone know what part #04837962AA (the module) is for? The local Dodge dealership was closed for the day when I tried to contact them. I would like to get rid of the daytime running lights and I'm hoping it might be this module.

oldcolt said:
I installed a K&N Filtercharger today. I ran into an issue with a module that was attached to the spare battery box. It was not covered in the instructions, no big deal, I can affix it to the new filter box. Would anyone know what part #04837962AA (the module) is for? The local Dodge dealership was closed for the day when I tried to contact them. I would like to get rid of the daytime running lights and I'm hoping it might be this module.

This is an '06 issue -- K&N does not make a true bolt on for the '06 -- Not sure what the module is but it bolts right onto the K&N shield - no biggy

My truck is an 06 and it is a Dodge part. I went to the local dealership this morning, they were no help. First question was "Did you buy it here?" When I said no, there was no help from them.

I work at a dealership here in DFW, and I cannot pull that part number up in our system......Sorry.

Its the SRT-10 Gateway Module - function is to define communications between electronic controllers and move data collected from the multiple controllers to the PCM for processing using the Controller Area Network (CAN) and Programmable Communication Interface (PCI) buss. The gateway does not contain any drivers and therefore does not directly operate any vehicle components.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back