K&N Installed Succuessfully!

trw0042

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Droped in the CAI today and had a good feeling about it. I liked the sound it added to the engine. I think its a great system

Thanks for all the help and all the questions you guys answered regarding my k&N. It all led to a successful install

Now i just need triflo to get that exhaust here!

Congratulations! Glad it worked out for you ;)

Installed mine as a sound mod and still enjoy it every day :D

trw0042 said:
Droped in the CAI today and had a good feeling about it. I liked the sound it added to the engine. I think its a great system

Thanks for all the help and all the questions you guys answered regarding my k&N. It all led to a successful install

Now i just need triflo to get that exhaust here!

Glad you got it installed...I thought the same thing when I put mine on.

Walt

tnviper

I got mine at a sight called drivewire.com. I believe they have both KN Intakes for out trucks in stock. They got mine out to me in 3 days. It cost right around 300. Mine was the Gen II FIPK Cold air intake. But some people opt for the air charger which can be found for a little cheaper with some searching

trw0042 said:
tnviper

I got mine at a sight called drivewire.com. I believe they have both KN Intakes for out trucks in stock. They got mine out to me in 3 days. It cost right around 300. Mine was the Gen II FIPK Cold air intake. But some people opt for the air charger which can be found for a little cheaper with some searching

Thanks for the response trw...I am going to check out the site now..:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back