"KALANI'S VIDEO" TRUCK OF THE MONTH Dec 2006

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3072825440802748730&hl=en

Nice job Kalani....as I told everyone, I would like to post a video for each months winner. I did not ask Kalani if this tune was ok......but he has a long walk to kick my arse if he doesn't like it. Keep in mind....I am aware others out there can do a better job, but this is just my way of saying thanks to site owners for offering this oppratunity to show off our trucks.

Very Cool..........

I'm extremely happy this truck won, its long over due

WAZZSUP said:

Nice job Kalani....as I told everyone, I would like to post a video for each months winner. I did not ask Kalani if this tune was ok......but he has a long walk to kick my arse if he doesn't like it. Keep in mind....I am aware others out there can do a better job, but this is just my way of saying thanks to site owners for offering this oppratunity to show off our trucks.

there maybe better but you are the one that did it first!!! but any ways your job it F-en great!!! and i am sure kalani won't want to kick your rear, he will love it!!!!!

great job once again!!! love the chic's also!!! (well that was the best part)!!!

Congrats Mate :rock: :rock: Sammy finally won and it's so very well deserved. I am happy for you Bro.........................:D Mikey

WAZZSUP said:

Very nice Tommy.......................:rock:

Thanks Guys, I am so stoked to be truck of the Month....

It has taken me so long to get the truck in the state its in and Im glad that i have all you guys to share my passion and enthusiasm..

Im just lucky this month - 10boom was making me sweat!!!:) :)

Very nice video Tom.

Kalani. Congratulations on your winning the truck of the month. You without a doubt deserve to be the first Yellow Fever to this title. Whenever I see those pictures of the truck in pieces two things come to mind. First I almost get sick looking at them. My god, what have they done to this truck. Second is I'm always amazed at the transformation that took place. It's beautiful.:rock:

Silverback said:
Very nice video Tom.

Kalani. Congratulations on your winning the truck of the month. You without a doubt deserve to be the first Yellow Fever to this title. Whenever I see those pictures of the truck in pieces two things come to mind. First I almost get sick looking at them. My god, what have they done to this truck. Second is I'm always amazed at the transformation that took place. It's beautiful.:rock:

Thanks again for letting me be the first!! You could have quite easily taken it out and i really appreciate your kindness..

Sorry it took me so long Kalani, my manors arent where they should be tonight.

Congrats bro, it is definitly well deserved!!:rock:

Very nice man ! I am glad to see a yellow one finaly get it. We know they are the coolest and fastest lol !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back