OnceBit
oneslowVip3r
spydertt - ElDorado
QuadFor4 - Prairie Village
scar426
vipernks
VylentViper

Last edited by a moderator:
Add one to the KS mix. Moving from OH to Ft Leavenworth. Truck's here, I'll be here with my Challenger too in about 2 weeks for a nice year long training session with the Army :p :dontknow: .......I'm Navy!!! :rock: Hope to meet up with some peeps sometime.

Will

Checking in from Andover, Kansas (just east of Wichita)

Only 3 members

Are there only 3 Viper owners on this site from Kansas?

Any chance we could all get together? Car show, etc...

Let me know I am available

Welcome to the forum...Did you just get your 10? I live in Andover

I've had it for about a month now. I have plans on making it to the Haysville Fall Fest car show in October as its first show outing.

What are the dates of the Haysville Fall Fest?

Is your 10 your a daily driver?

Did you purchase it in Wichita?

I saw a red one going down Kellogg a couple of days ago and know he is not on this forum but couldn't get turned around to chase him down.

The guy from Ark City "OnceBit" takes his to car shows often..you might contect with him and show them as a pair. Depending on the dates I might be able to join up.

I split the time between the truck and a Honda del sol I have as my daily drivers. but mainly the truck. The fall fest dates are Oct. 17-18. I haven't seen any others in Wichita yet but of coarse I am definitely been looking.

I found the truck at Lubbers in Cheney, ks

There sure are not many 10s around our area. I'll check my work calendar and see if I can make it to the fall fest. I'll let you know if I can meet you up there.

Congrats on the purchase...they are a blast to own and drive. (now that gas prices are down to only thing that sucks is the cost of insurance. - ha)

My insurance isn't too bad even with full coverage. my concern is the cost of tires at this point. haha. If you don't make it we should try an meet up some time anyways.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back