!Katy SRT10 SIGHTINGS!

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday:

Fry RD and West Little York
-Yellow Fever Quad Cab at the Dollar General.............(SRT at a dollar general) :dontknow:

Today
Clay RD and Barker Cypress
-Silver Quad Cab with a bed cover......I blinked my lights......Hello

That make 7 SRT10's in the imidiate area.... not including the members i know here.

I know of 4 in Sierra Vista AZ, but 3 of them have been sitting on the dealers lot since April. The 3 on the lot are QC's, all 05's, and my RC YF is the 4th.

I have seen 3 around home, mine, an 04 r/c red with 20000 miles, asking 24k, they have had it for over a year now. The other is a 05 qc black, with 47000 miles, asking 22k. I think he would come down to around 18k. Both missing the spoilers.

Hey Mike, there is a Black RC in my car club too owned by a 17 year old kid....what ever happened to giving kids a pile of junk to drive as their first car???

Fahrenheit said:
Hey Mike, there is a Black RC in my car club too owned by a 17 year old kid....what ever happened to giving kids a pile of junk to drive as their first car???

Hey hey hey... I got mine when I was 17....come to think of it I did own a junk truck before I got a good job:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back