Kenny (N.B.T.) Florida GTG @ Brat's

So glad I made it to this one...I had a blast!!! Thanks Brat and Julie for your hospitality(great as usual) and Turtle-the DVD for Kenny was awesome!:rock: Sorry I missed ya on the way out this am(had to have coffee before I can function). Great to see everyone!;)

Begood said:
Well we are back home. WOW, what a great time. I am so glad that we were able to make this event, we got to see some old friends and meet some new ones.:rock:

I think everyone that made it is damn glad they did, and those that didn't...:eviltongue:

Thank you Earl and Julie, you really know how to make people feel welcome.

Happy Birthday Kenny and Damn, its always good to see you.

Everyone else, I loved every minute of it.

Hey :turtle: , I'll talk to you later :evil:, by the way how is the tourettes doing?:D

Oh and guess what? I have another gnome to add to my collection.:)

Bill.

No more Tourettes! I think it was a reaction to yard dwarfs :evil: :D

Thank you Earl & Julie for opening your home to another great GTG ! ! :rock: :rock:

grace said:
So glad I made it to this one...I had a blast!!! Thanks Brat and Julie for your hospitality(great as usual) and Turtle-the DVD for Kenny was awesome!:rock: Sorry I missed ya on the way out this am(had to have coffee before I can function). Great to see everyone!;)

:love:

It's okay - I understand! I don't think I was truly functioning normal until just a little bit ago :D

I am so glad you were able to join us!! You are wonderful!

Another great and successful gtg provide by the Hospitality of Julie and Earl :rock: ,THANKS you two,you guys rock !!!New faces,great people,and I even got to see the worlds Largest Speed Bump (NO it wasn't Turtles (.)(.)'s )
I couldn't believe it took so long for the Dunkin Donuts guy to show up,we must be slacking !!!And who can forget the "OH SHIT" comment from the Speed Bump after Mickey took him for a ride,Priceless !!Until next time !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Earl and Julie...Thanks for everything...your the bestest:rock: :rock:
Billy and Will... it was awesome you both made it:rock: :rock: I had a blast.
Turtle, thank for the pic, and vid (Thanks ViperJeff):rock: It's awesome.
Mickey and Eva, glad you both made it... as always great to see you both:rock: Thanks for the tools. I hear you Mickey... "you will need them your driving a chevy now"...:D. Mickey I loved the look on James face when you got back from the drive...:burnout: Great to meet you James.
Dennis, your truck is insane... hood is pretty cool. Great to see you, and let us know if your hitting the Quaker Steak for a show in the near future...never know.
Dennis great to see you bro...been too long. Thanks for the drinks;) :rock:
Damir, it was great you were in FL for the GTG, and it was great to see you. Be safe in your travels, and hope to see ya at the next one.
It was a pleasure meeting everyone, and thanks for a great weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back