Kevin Federline gives a yell out to the SRT 10 truck

hotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I thought it was interesting when i heard Kevin Federline's new song that he sung on the Ellen Degeneres show today that in the lyrics he mentions his SRT 10 viper truck..I think the line goes something like " thats why the SRT's tints are dark "
cheers
shane

Silverback said:
You watch the Ellen Degeneres show.:confused: ;)
It's all about Lesbians these days!

Attachments

• pat.gif
    pat.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 1329_image.jpg
    1329_image.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 89
hotshots said:
Hey Folks,
I thought it was interesting when i heard Kevin Federline's new song that he sung on the Ellen Degeneres show today that in the lyrics he mentions his SRT 10 viper truck..I think the line goes something like " thats why the SRT's tints are dark "
cheers
shane
OMG.....................:eek: :eek: :eek: I am sooooo Disappointd Shaner:eek: ........WTF.................:confused:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Thats it. Truck is for sale again :(

Yep!! There goes the value of our trucks down the drain!! That's like having Hilary Clinton talk about the joys of hetrosexual sex!

Stretch

amoparman said:
Yep!! There goes the value of our trucks down the drain!! That's like having Hilary Clinton talk about the joys of hetrosexual sex!

Stretch
Like you would know..........................:eek: :aetsch: :eviltongue: :vroam:

FlyingLow said:
I don't know which is worse. The fact that he watches the show or he is a Kevin fan.

BOTH!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back