KEyless

I'd love that. I think turning a key AND pushing a button has always been stupid. The red button is neat but why a key also! Thanks for the link man. The wifes Durango has the OEM system like this and it has spoiled me. I get in the 10 and hit the button and nothing happens. Then I am like....oh yeh, gotta turn a key too.

Last edited:
That would be awesome. Please do it and post results.

In the instructions it says you have to cut a key and place it in the ignition in the on position perm to bypass the steering column lock. I am trying to devise a work around that. seems like a backwoods engineering solution im not willing to put my name on. once i sort that out ill dive in.

its fun to watch "kids" try to dim headlights with a floor dimmer or use a key to unlock a door

:rock::rock::rock:

Search it up first. If I recall correctly you have to put a key chip somewhere near the ignition so it will register with the truck to turn on. I think guys glued them to the steering column cover. Only problem is this makes stealing your truck a lot easier.

In the instructions it says you have to cut a key and place it in the ignition in the on position perm to bypass the steering column lock. I am trying to devise a work around that. seems like a backwoods engineering solution im not willing to put my name on. once i sort that out ill dive in.

Remove the ignition switch and make a small bracket that goes inside the steering collumn that hold the unlock button in. Just an idea

ATTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there was a guy that did it on this forum, he performed surgery on his hand and injected a chip into his hand so only he could drive the vehicle and he could just wave his hand under the door handle and it would unlock!!!

i would contact him to perform the surgery on your hand asap

ATTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there was a guy that did it on this forum, he performed surgery on his hand and injected a chip into his hand so only he could drive the vehicle and he could just wave his hand under the door handle and it would unlock!!!

i would contact him to perform the surgery on your hand asap

Yeh...screw that!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeh...screw that!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Do you remember this? It even resulted in a high quality pissing contest on LR afterwards!!

What ever happened to to that guy? Does he still have that chip in his hand? Or did it get infected and he had to loose his hand or something funny like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back