Kids in a viper truck!

I've seen couple out here in Cali same jobs as me and fam and I'm talking million airs that go broke man

Lol sure was given to me! Glad I have it! It's okay to hate bro:) just remember what I make a year at my age and what u make a year I can't even spend what I make a year to much money my nigga:drool:

Haha I highly doubt that.

Anyhow the point was YOU saying that nothing was given to you and its all your own hard work...

Then you say you don't lie and only tell truth.

Then you say ohh everything was given to you and that your so thankfully

Only After you were called out on your claim to property.

Lol.

So story one is 100% false that you worked for something on your own.
Story 2 could be true there are plenty or welthy ppl out there giving there kids a head start.
But the problem is you can't stick with one or the other.

See your stories don't add up. And that means one thing.

Your full of shit.

who cares.........hows the truck coming along ken...

Slowly but surely block has returned Darton sleeves are in, waiting on the pistons " correct size this time doh..." Bryant Billet crank is still coming another few weeks for that to show up...so slowly but it is coming along. Hopefully running by summer.

Slowly but surely block has returned Darton sleeves are in, waiting on the pistons " correct size this time doh..." Bryant Billet crank is still coming another few weeks for that to show up...so slowly but it is coming along. Hopefully running by summer.

did you sell your other truck yet

Are you allowed to share those top secret details with us? Can you even afford all of these parts since you don't make as much money as everybody else here?

Yep she's long gone its funny when your selling your torn and when it sells your just glad it's gone.

I felt the same way when I was selling the 300. As I watched it drive away I was happy.

Are you allowed to share those top secret details with us? Can you even afford all of these parts since you don't make as much money as everybody else here?

I felt the same way when I was selling the 300. As I watched it drive away I was happy.

LOL I wasn't sure pretend money counted lol .. in that case I just bought your entire state lol.. i own you now...

ps did a quick search on grapes and profits after expense of equipment and labor and such the average high end grape farm profits $485per acre so about 75k a yr.. I think he may have gotten confused with an extra 0 or so... Math is not everyone's strong suit.. lol:D:D

LOL I wasn't sure pretend money counted lol .. in that case I just bought your entire state lol.. i own you now...

ps did a quick search on grapes and profits after expense of equipment and labor and such the average high end grape farm profits $485per acre so about 75k a yr.. I think he may have gotten confused with an extra 0 or so... Math is not everyone's strong suit.. lol:D:D

The truth shut that turd up real quick.

Hes the same as the clowns that come on to the exotic car forums and tell us they have 2 brand new Ferrari's, 3 brand new lambos and a couple porches but they have a question as they are looking at a 1985 Porsche for 5 grand or the 1986 for 7 grand if its worth the extra 2k.. LOL

Hes the same as the clowns that come on to the exotic car forums and tell us they have 2 brand new Ferrari's, 3 brand new lambos and a couple porches but they have a question as they are looking at a 1985 Porsche for 5 grand or the 1986 for 7 grand if its worth the extra 2k.. LOL

LMAO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Lmao! $485 per acre? Are you serious? Lol box of grape out here goes for 15 dollars a pop, every vineyard gives u about 4 boxes and in each roe there's about 30 vineyards for example and u divide by how much boxes u make and sell bro only if I could post pics on here I would shut ur god dam mouth to show u checks that u don't even make a year lol and to all u weak fucks that wanna go along with him well fuck you, I kno what I make come out to Cali to prove it all to ya, punch of haters and pussies talking out of there ass fucken dip shit

Lmao! $485 per acre? Are you serious? Lol box of grape out here goes for 15 dollars a pop, every vineyard gives u about 4 boxes and in each roe there's about 30 vineyards for example and u divide by how much boxes u make and sell bro only if I could post pics on here I would shut ur god dam mouth to show u checks that u don't even make a year lol and to all u weak fucks that wanna go along with him well fuck you, I kno what I make come out to Cali to prove it all to ya, punch of haters and pussies talking out of there ass fucken dip shit

Isn't it past your bed time justin beiber?

Why is this asshat not baned yet?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back