Kids of VTCOA

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With so many great family's on this site perhaps we should post up pic's of the kids with our rides. If you feel it will cause an issue then please just delete this thread. I am proud of my truck, but for those of you that know me it is my kidz that I am most proud of. I think of Eddie,Mikey, Bill, Iz, Venom Power, Doneo and so many other great dads on here that enjoy our rides but give our heart and soul to our children. Again, if this thread you feel draws the wrong type of attention then lock it down for members only or simply delete.

# 1 son, a few years ago now deciding what to do in College
Waz.jpg

Daughter a few years ago.....deciding what to do shortly after college now.
Wazzz.jpg

Youngest and still dads little buddy...because he has no option.
wazz.jpg

WAZZSUP said:
With so many great family's on this site perhaps we should post up pic's of the kids with our rides. If you feel it will cause an issue then please just delete this thread. I am proud of my truck, but for those of you that know me it is my kidz that I am most proud of. I think of Eddie,Mikey, Bill, Iz, Venom Power, Doneo and so many other great dads on here that enjoy our rides but give our heart and soul to our children. Again, if this thread you feel draws the wrong type of attention then lock it down for members only or simply delete.

# 1 son, a few years ago now deciding what to do in College
Waz.jpg

Daughter a few years ago.....deciding what to do shortly after college now.
Wazzz.jpg

Youngest and still dads little buddy...because he has no option.
wazz.jpg
You are a #1 dad bo:congrats: :congrats:

WAZZSUP said:
......I'd take being tied with some of the guys on here : )
We do have an awesome group of people on this forum sir:rock:

Attachments

• parrisisland038.jpg
    parrisisland038.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 105
Same little girl....just 19 years later, I still have the car she is standing in....plus the Blue racing harness is in the garage....I think the date on them expired long ago :)

Scan0021.jpg

OMG....Only your own could stand on a metal stool that close to the truck. When my son was little I told him we were working on the car....so he brought a tool set out, and proceeded to break out my headlight :) , it is funnier tonight then back then.

He loves working on my truck. I think he likes to wash my truck the most. He tends to get himself and me more wet than the truck.

amtrucker22 said:
He loves working on my truck. I think he likes to wash my truck the most. He tends to get himself and me more wet than the truck.

LOL! I have two little helpers like that!:rock:

my kids are in the pic in my signature.......:rock:

my favorite one of my daughter is attached:

Attachments

• scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
moparracing said:
my kids are in the pic in my signature.......:rock:

my favorite one of my daughter is attached:

I love that pic...that lip kills me!

Great thread. The connection were I am is poor so uploading images take toooo long. When I get home tomorrow I will put some up of my :rolleyes:adorable little neck-pain, boss.

awesome idea for a thread. from left to right my nephew Monroe, my daughter Saylor holding my niece Palmer, behind them my nephew Bradley, then Jase in uniform. some of you met the tall guy my nephew Cory at the Pcb gtg(his buddy ended up sleeping in some strangers condo B/c he was too drunk to find his way back to ours) and the little chubby dude is my nephew Josh. My youngest son wasnt there that day this was last sunday afternoon. we had a family dinner for Jase
parrisisland099.jpg

Tom your an awesome dad bro. maybe one day youll be able to come down and do some fishin.

Last edited:
here are my sweethearts:love: although they make me wanna :vroam: somtimes :p :
Oldest (3) Floor on her Birthday last February:
IMG_1839.jpg

Our hope for the further existance of the family name, son Benne, 14 months:
IMG_1794.jpg

Finally a pic of them together, rare occasion when they not bickering :D
IMG_1754.jpg

great idea to start this thread by the way :congrats:

I can't help but smile looking at these pic's....the next time we go into one of those name calling threads I am just going to post a link to here. Two years ago while my son and I were at a soccer tourney we made it to the pier.

IMG_5605.jpg

I am the one on the right :)
IMG_5621.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back