Kids steals GT500, street races it, wrecks it and posts it on YouTube and SVT

jsandlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Douche of the decade alert.

I pulled this off another forum and had to post it here (hope it's not a repost, I didn't see it anywhere).

Cliffs notes; stupid kid in Florida breaks into the truck of a man he knows to open the garage, takes the keys to a immaculate 07 GT500 with 1400 miles on it. Beats the living hell out of a car that's not his (initially claiming it's his fathers) posts about his racing exploits and gets it on video that his friend conveniently posts on YouTube when he hits a deer and almost takes out an oncoming car. He gets called out on the forum by a few members and the car owners son and tries to lie an backpeddle his way out of it.

First few pages are story line and at page 10 the thread gets EPIC.

What happens when you borrow you Parents GT500 (The Driver is a member on here) - SVTPerformance

Epic fricking failure there......i could only read through 13 pages but holy crap that kid is the biggest douche bag ever!

Is this confirmed? The video didn't show anything but a broken mirror(and only after it happened). Looks like a troll to me.

That's hilarious! Talk about coincidence/synchronicity. Be careful what you talk about...

to continue the story, on the higher pages, the real son is like he is going to get arrested, and the kid, grant (who stole the Shelby) is like im right here and i dont see any cops, eventually he gets put in jail for a couple of hours with a $2000 bail, then after he is out he posts on the forum again

Is this confirmed? The video didn't show anything but a broken mirror(and only after it happened). Looks like a troll to me.

There is pictures of the car throughout the pages

I found this

runin1320
sTaNGs OwNs JoO!

0.27 per day
Trader Rating: (20)
Glad to see that you can suck it up and come on here to talk about it. Everyone does stupid stuff. Hard to miss a deer...what can you do? I guess people don't appreciate the dangers of street racing until they get a family and realize how much they have to lose. Need to take it to the track!

....2000 VIPER GTS.............................2005 F150 FX4

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back