KIDS

01VIPERGTS/ACR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6)[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an island. If you don't have sea[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]all round you, you are incontinent.. ( Wayne age 7)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Richardson She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]5) A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head. (Billy age 8)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]6) My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs.(Millie age 6)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]make the wind come. My brother said they would have been better off eating[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]beans. (William age 7)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]8) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. And[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really? (Helen age 6)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mom, and my big[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age 6)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]10) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]willy small. (Kevin age 6)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]12) Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky age 8)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]13) On holidays my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]very fast She says she won't do it again because water fired right up her fat ass. (Jule age 7)[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back