Kill with a dryer on board......

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As the title says, I was on my way back home, even took the long way home. I was minding my own business some jagbag gets on my ass. So I floor it to get some space, I let up and next thing I know this putz pulls even with me ( so to myself I was like seriously you dont see a big ass white dryer in the bed:motz: :confused: :confused: :D ) dropped to 3rd and nailed it hit 4th and bye bye. It was a 300 sounded like it had a s/c on it, so not only did I spank him I did it with a dryer in the back.( Yes it was strapped down, only way it was coming out, is if I rolled:p ). The sad thing is this is the second time I had load and someone wanted to run, wtf. Couple weeks ago I had 2 couches and smoked the new 4 dr lexus:dancing: :dancing: and he was trying so hard to impress his woman too:star: :star: :star: :star: . Just when you think your out they pull ya back in:p
Ok let the scolding begin:motz:

Black Venom-'04 said:
lol damn i would be pissed if i got beat by a truck with zero towing compacity with a dryer in the back :D good kill :D

lol... theyll tow just fine... these trucks just arent rated to tow....

:rock: I still don't understand how you get so many people wanting to run you.:dontknow: When my truck was running i couldn't pay anyone to run me! Oh well. I'll be happy just driving the truck again. BTW great kill!!!:D

funny thing is on his side window he still had the white shoe polish from the track:dancing: on his windows:dontknow: the nearest tracks are an hour away, so he must of still been feeling good from the weekend:creep: :hahaha:

mysrt10 said:
:rock: I still don't understand how you get so many people wanting to run you.:dontknow: When my truck was running i couldn't pay anyone to run me! Oh well. I'll be happy just driving the truck again. BTW great kill!!!:D

:dito: Nobody ever wants to play.

mysrt10 said:
Because by me they think its a srt wanna be:p also my truck is quite except for the whoop whoop, your shit I can hear you coming on the Highway:p Sleeper baby, when I put the High flow cats on it gonna be even quiter:rock:

I thought you 'd smoked some putz while you were drying yer fkn hair, 'er some shit... :rolleyes:

Don't race on the street, dogbreath....

Scolding over....

D

Django said:
I thought you 'd smoked some putz while you were drying yer fkn hair, 'er some shit... :rolleyes:

Don't race on the street, dogbreath....

Scolding over....

D
I wish I had hair, that stayed in okinowa when I left 12yrs ago:( :p

That's great. When ever im in my truck i never get anybody either thats whats to race. Its annoying as shit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back