killed a civic.

lukedovichak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh man, blood is pumping. have to share this. ol lady is sitting beside me as i get behind 2 vehicles crusing down mainstreet. two turbod cars. 1 is a civic and 1 is a srt 4 caliber. i dont know the year of the civic but they were cruising agressivly side by side as i think they are friends talking at each light. we get to the last set of lites in town and the caliber pulls over to let me pull up beside the civic. I roll the wifes window and she gets scared. I tell him i like his turbo he says hes got the boost turned all the way up. we wait for a green and both go for it. got him all the way up to 70 where we both turned off and went home. I think i had him by 1 or 2 lengths. gawd i love this truck, but i want a kickass power adder that lets people know i am there:)

Its a civic. Really?
drive1.gif

i'm just wondering how the modded that daytona wing to fit that early year acura?

LOl ha ha smart car not so smart. Hey did you see that video where someone had a car that size (not sure if it is a smart car though) and they raced a ferrari and that little car tore his azz out da fram LMAO lol hahahahahahahaahahahahah

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5S1NAMnYKM]‪Ferrari vs Smart car‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I'm gonna post this vid every time the Lightning, Dakota, or xrunner fags start talking shit:congrats:

dude, that's exactly what they don't get......1/4 mile times, we're big, fat heavy pigs, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah!!!:drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back