Killed a Stang 500GT

V10ToGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Killed a 500GT on the freeway today. It looks better in person than in the videos. This one was white with blue stripes - looked sweet. I pulled him easily.
It was on a trailer towed by a one ton dually at the time, but as they say, a kill is a kill. :p

wow cool we can count the trailer kills too. yes im in.:rock: :burnout:

V10ToGo said:
Killed a 500GT on the freeway today. It looks better in person than in the videos. This one was white with blue stripes - looked sweet. I pulled him easily.
It was on a trailer towed by a one ton dually at the time, but as they say, a kill is a kill. :p

Hehehehe...Hell yeah good kill. I'm sure he wants a rematch now.

Smokin Joe

Taxadermy

If you kill a Cobra, aren't you allowed to stuff it and hang it on your trophy wall? :dontknow:

aldog said:
If you kill a Cobra, aren't you allowed to stuff it and hang it on your trophy wall? :dontknow:

If that was the case my friend I would have 2. I would put one on each side of the C4. I wouldn't put up any ricers as I would be too embarrassed for anyone to know I killed a pour little rice burner.

Smokin Joe said:
Hehehehe...Hell yeah good kill. I'm sure he wants a rematch now.

Smokin Joe
It was kinda funny - I pulled up beside the cab and gave the driver a thumbs up sign. At first he was puzzled who was beside him, then he grinned.

Yup - thumbs up to the 500GT. A Dodge mechanic told me the other day they are "not that fast." Yea -- right. 500HP in a 3000 lb car!? Gotta be a blast to drive.

Here are some stats V10. I think weight is around 4000 lbs.

The GT500

0-60 4.5sec

1/4 mile 12.7 @116 mph

passing 45-65 1.9 secs

600ft slalom: 69.7 mph

lateral accleration .92g

Mt figure eight: 24.5secs @ .77g

Weight distribution: 57/ 43

Craig said:
Easy with the trailer jokes Mikey gets offended!!! :rock:

I didn't think about that. Maybe I will get him some fix-a-flat for Christmas as a home repair kit.

Definately a good idea I was thinkin of a Home Depot gift card for a propane refill!!! :rock: :p
FlyingLow said:
I didn't think about that. Maybe I will get him some fix-a-flat for Christmas as a home repair kit.

Silverback said:
How you doing Double R?:confused: :dontknow: You survive the wind storm okay?:dontknow:
Dude unfuckinbelievable!!!!!! I had to spend most of the day getting my son and his wife running on my generator because they probably will be out of power for at least 3 or 4 days..What an ass kicker.!!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back