Killed by a hemi....

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my viper. So the caddy was getting new rear tires today, therefore the wife drove the truck(she's more comfortable driving it than the viper). So I get off work and head to CVS to pick up some heartburn pills, well I was cruising along and a black 4th gen hemi truck all murdered out pulls up next to me. I could hear that he already had it pulled down into a lower gear, was rather annoying since I was jamming to the radio. So after going a little ways side by side bam he just took off, man it was gone I mean who-wee talk about fast it left me like I never even hit the accelerator. Ohh wait I didn't I was minding my own business and could've cared less if this douche bag wanted me to take a risk of a speeding ticket or worse to blast his hillbillymobile off the highway. Just thought I'd share since some on here seem to think that pulling up next to someone and taking off is a kill:chain:

In my viper. So the caddy was getting new rear tires today, therefore the wife drove the truck(she's more comfortable driving it than the viper). So I get off work and head to CVS to pick up some heartburn pills, well I was cruising along and a black 4th gen hemi truck all murdered out pulls up next to me. I could hear that he already had it pulled down into a lower gear, was rather annoying since I was jamming to the radio. So after going a little ways side by side bam he just took off, man it was gone I mean who-wee talk about fast it left me like I never even hit the accelerator. Ohh wait I didn't I was minding my own business and could've cared less if this douche bag wanted me to take a risk of a speeding ticket or worse to blast his hillbillymobile off the highway. Just thought I'd share since some on here seem to think that pulling up next to someone and taking off is a kill:chain:

Lmfao! Great kill....not:santaclaus:

Be right back. I gotta go register on the Hemi truck forums so I can hear how easy it is to "Kill" a Viper

He probably started a "mouth kill" thread on the Hemi forums since he did a flyby and said "bitch" a mile down the road.

We have a Z06 owner here in Phoenix that does the same thing then tells his Facebook friends about it. Claims no video because his go pro batteries were dead, or some other lame ass excuse. So far he's supposedly smacked around some sports bikes and a ZR1. :D

We have a Z06 owner here in Phoenix that does the same thing then tells his Facebook friends about it. Claims no video because his go pro batteries were dead, or some other lame ass excuse. So far he's supposedly smacked around some sports bikes and a ZR1. :D

LOL I got into a argument with a young thug want-to -be at work yesterday over same thing .He has a base vette and claims he out ran a busa sport bike and I laughed in his face and told him he was full of shit .:slug:

LOL I got into a argument with a young thug want-to -be at work yesterday over same thing .He has a base vette and claims he out ran a busa sport bike and I laughed in his face and told him he was full of shit .:slug:

Well he may not be full of shit as there's many sleepers in Texas and your neck of the woods. ;)
Here's one from a couple weeks ago for example right in your hood

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RU2XTf0fnBo

Last edited:
Just yesterday, I was cruising along........I spotted a Prius.......snuck up real easy on him........then BAM...blew his doors off....he never heard the CTS V coming. I was glad too because he had an Obama Sticker on the back!

Just yesterday, I was cruising along........I spotted a Prius.......snuck up real easy on him........then BAM...blew his doors off....he never heard the CTS V coming. I was glad too because he had an Obama Sticker on the back!

Nice kill trainman them prius can be tough to beat!!!

I've made it my life long challenge to destroy any vehicle that has any of the following bumper stickers: Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama.....and the upcoming Hillary stickers! Smell the fumes bitches!

hey now.. i was beat by a prius for about 50 feet once.. sitting at a light in my 10 and one pulled up next to me and reved the engine.. i was laughing so hard i missed the gas pedal and he slowly pulled away when light changed on my roll... of course then i stopped laughing and pushed to about 2k rpms honked as i rolled by it lol

hey now.. i was beat by a prius for about 50 feet once.. sitting at a light in my 10 and one pulled up next to me and reved the engine.. i was laughing so hard i missed the gas pedal and he slowly pulled away when light changed on my roll... of course then i stopped laughing and pushed to about 2k rpms honked as i rolled by it lol

Howd u miss the gas pedal? Were you wearing heels?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back