Killer exhaust

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO PIX

At the Houston Autorama this year there is a dodge diesel with a srt front and rear bumper. The exhaust came out of the stock srt location. BUT IT HAD DUAL MAGNAFLOW 6 OR 8 INCH TIPS. It was a litte ricy but man it was cool!

So thats what I've decided to do for my exhaust. Seems I'll never learn my lesson and just but a magnaflow..............

So here it is.............. Start with a 2.5" dual inlet to 5 or 6" outlet y-pipe. That will connect the mids to the 5-6" Aeroturbine resonated muffler. From there 5-6" pipes will run out the back where there will either be on big round 6" resonated tip or a Large oval tip that will fill the area up, kind of like a borla tip.

It will not be mandrel bent it will be one of a kind, and hopefully it wont sound like poop.

lead time 1 year lol

:needpics::needpics::needpics:

0703st_08_z+2004_dodge_ram_3500_dualie+front_view.jpg

I found this, its the front of the truck but now it's got mesh grills.

This is the back............but it doesn't have the srt bumper or the exhaust.

0703st_02_z+2004_dodge_ram_3500_dualie+rear_drivers_side_view.jpg

Interior

0703st_07_z+2004_dodge_ram_3500_dualie+interior_center_console.jpg

Last edited:
iraqivet01 said:
looks sweet, but need a front end alignment .
Probably has an air ride system. And dropped to the weeds in those pics.

Wow! I must say that the big rig rims look killer with the truck slammed. Nicest slammed dually I've ever seen. Looks like it does have the SRT bumper in the rear.

Last edited:
ViperPowa said:
Wow! I must say that the big rig rims look killer with the truck slammed. Nicest slammed dually I've ever seen. Looks like it does have the SRT bumper in the rear.

Dude! I love your Celica! My first car was a '74 GT, with an 18RC and 5 speed! Loved that thing!:rock::rock:

ntw0rk said:
Dude! I love your Celica! My first car was a '74 GT, with an 18RC and 5 speed! Loved that thing!:rock::rock:

Thanks man, it's not really much to look at right now since it's still under construction, but when it's done it should look real nice. I took off the ugly truck bumpers and fit the older smiley bumpers on, and it looks so much better. If you look real good the hood and the bumber are almost perfectly parallel to eachother, instead of the hood being set-back and the bumper sticking out all alone. Gotta love the first gen Celica's, best looking old school import's imho.

Heres a pic of the front
celica3-1.jpg

And here's some other pics of before and after the smileys, but the smileys weren't fully adjusted to fit flush yet.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2535492

Sorry for the thread jacking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back