Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott on Shotime Live Tonite

faslane505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whos watching?????

tonite on Showtime @ 9pm C.s.t.

Kimbo SLice is a freakin beast....since he is skilled in MMA now....i think is almost unbeatable.....

is anyone here fimiliar with this guys past street fights

I will be fo sho.....Tank Abbott is a bunch of hot air and has no conditioning at all. He does hit very hard and has a punchers chance anyway..Kimbo will destroy this poser...... He is more arrogant then Phil Barroni if thats even possible......I have fond memories of him pissing his shorts 47 seconds into a sparring match ;) :D I Love choking shit :rock: :rock:

you talking about abbott pissing himself SICK.....i got to see that....you got a link for a vid....

faslane505 said:
you talking about abbott pissing himself SICK.....i got to see that....you got a link for a vid....
No but enough people know of my past and it's not the first time I posted that :D I did my thang before MMA was Vogue :D Too old and good looking to play anymore Bro....But I have had offers to teach recently :D Pondering the idea but I know me and I will want to fight again and that's toture for me, so I dunno :nurse:

Kimbo Slice Is training with Bas rutten and Has very good conditioning, He is not the Old Street fighter kimbo anymore. He has also got good Submissions and solid ground skills. Tank Abbot is One dimensional Just a "brawler". good Night tank abbot

im confused.....youve sparred with abbott.?...and him pissing himself was the end result>??

RESPECT

Annu Kumar said:
Kimbo Slice Is training with Bas rutten and Has very good conditioning, He is not the Old Street fighter kimbo anymore. He has also got good Submissions and solid ground skills. Tank Abbot is One dimensional Just a "brawler". good Night tank abbot[/QUOTE

GOOD NIGHT TANK.

VEGAS HAS KIMBO @ -450 AND TANK AT +350....IM THINKING OF PUTTING A LITTLE ON TANK JUST FOR HIGH PAYOUT!

faslane505 said:
im confused.....youve sparred with abbott.?...and him pissing himself was the end result>??

RESPECT
I have sparred with many people over the past 18 years and he happend to be one of them a few years back...I trained many years with some of the best in the world....Dude wtf I hate talking about myself.....Take this shit to pm please :D

faslane505 said:
Annu Kumar said:
Kimbo Slice Is training with Bas rutten and Has very good conditioning, He is not the Old Street fighter kimbo anymore. He has also got good Submissions and solid ground skills. Tank Abbot is One dimensional Just a "brawler". good Night tank abbot[/QUOTE

GOOD NIGHT TANK.

VEGAS HAS KIMBO @ -450 AND TANK AT +350....IM THINKING OF PUTTING A LITTLE ON TANK JUST FOR HIGH PAYOUT!

Good Night Meaning He is gonna get Knocked the f out

faslane505 said:
Annu Kumar said:

GOOD NIGHT TANK.

He does have a chance....very slim but a chance all the same...Hey Annu Kimbo has no ground game yet...he's working on it though that's why he has only fought strikers. :dontknow: :p

that didnt last long....i think tank is past his prime.....put a 8 to 10 year younger tank and i bet its a lot better fight....

wow....wish it woulda been Randy the natural Cotour in there...cant wait to see kimbo fight again...

TheSickness said:
I have sparred with many people over the past 18 years and he happend to be one of them a few years back...I trained many years with some of the best in the world....Dude wtf I hate talking about myself.....Take this shit to pm please :D

You sparred with my C*ck too:D

TheSickness said:

Mike dont hold out on the people. Your the expert in that area here, share your insights. Most people just know you as the Sicko...................which we love BTW!!:D

patrick

FerrariTruck said:
You sparred with my C*ck too:D
Your C*ck??? Is cock a bad word?:dontknow:

told ya guys It was going to be good night for tank!!! Next time Listen to me for predictions

Annu Kumar said:
told ya guys It was going to be good night for tank!!! Next time Listen to me for predictions
Your prediction was spot on Nannu....It's the rest of what you say that leaves us wondering what planet you came from :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back