Know What Happen to Dodge Truck World?

The owner bought a tundra?

I just checked my link and it's down for me too!

hmmmm

posted on rumblebee.org:

They were purchased by another company a little while ago. If you noticed the ads started to pop up over there and they changed over to ads for the new owners. All of the Tens sites are down... Harley, Ford, Chevy.. .. Will they be back? Probably, but with this outage, I am sure there are going to be a lot of members that wont return.

I have been in contact with the website guy Anthony Morrison sent this to me
Will do once the system comes back up…. It is being moved to a more reliable server. I went to the site today and now they are letting everyone know that they can let you know when they are up and running and you can get updates for the site.

:rock: .................feel better already!

Rest assured that the TEN Forums and Websites are a very important part of what the new TEN Media is going to provide. In fact, the current disruption is an indication of the commitment we are making to improving all aspects of the TEN experience. Instead of putting a bandage on security and stability issues, we decided to make major upgrades. Unfortunately, this level of enhancement made it necessary to shut things down for a while.

We are sorry we were unable to warn the Forums of this disruption before it took place. We are sure you understand that we are as anxious as you to get things back up and running as fast as possible, but we will not rush the fix and leave problems remaining.

We greatly appreciate your role in the past and look forward to working with you in creating an even better TEN experience.

As portions of the application become available, we will begin the process of bringing them back on-line. In the meantime, we will attempt to allow current members to view their membership data as it becomes available.

The form below will be used to add you to a list of when new features become available, please fill out as much of the form as you'd like to share with us.

If you'd like to call us with any comments, please call 484-933-3314.

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back