KRC ported heads.

John02SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the heads that came off Jims old truck. The issue was the intake was not sealing 100% to the driver side head. Port work looks great, valve job is good, just for some reason this intake didn't sit on it right. They are supposed to be unmilled. Marty would prolly take a look at them if you wanted, as he was Very friendly when I spoke to him in regards to it. They have valves, but no springs or retainers. I can put the stock springs on them if needed, as I put the 918's and TI retainers on the stock heads. I put the stockers on as I needed to get it back on the road as it is my daily after i got it from Jim. I'll take 600 for them.

John

Did Marty say he would cover the cost since he did port the heads:dontknow:

What if offered was for me to bring the truck down and let him figure it out. Offered to take care of it for me, but I couldn't be without it for a few weeks as it is the daily so I pulled it down. Give Marty a shout and check. Even if he charges a few bucks to check them over it is a steal at 600 bucks. I'm just not gonna use them as I'm happy with the truck as it is and wanted to pass a deal on to the guys here.

John02SS said:
What if offered was for me to bring the truck down and let him figure it out. Offered to take care of it for me, but I couldn't be without it for a few weeks as it is the daily so I pulled it down. Give Marty a shout and check. Even if he charges a few bucks to check them over it is a steal at 600 bucks. I'm just not gonna use them as I'm happy with the truck as it is and wanted to pass a deal on to the guys here.

Would you ship the heads to him?:dontknow:

I'll ship them anywhere you would like them to go after they are purchased.

No flow numbers on the heads, they are called his street ported heads. They look great.

no not at all, for some reason i thought you were in corpus christi texas??:dontknow: i'f you still have them after christmas i might just have to get them, the stock springs and what not should work with a mild cam right?

I can vouch for John. His shop just helped my neighbor out yesterday with some hard to find plug wires.

As stated in the first post, the driverside head doesn't sit flush on the intake. You could mill the intake or have the head fixed. Marty offered to look at them, I just dont have time or want to mess with them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back