Kudos to Bg Chrysler

silversrt said:
I just wanted to let the forum members know that Dave at Bg Chrysler that does ecm flashes are really great to deal with.He checked and reflashed my ecm and sent it back no charge.A very nice person to deal with.

http://www.bgchrysler.com/index.html
Sounds good, but I thought you got your ecm from Boomer?:dontknow: So does it still ping?

sleeper said:
Sounds good, but I thought you got your ecm from Boomer?:dontknow: So does it still ping?

BG does them for Boomer .

Eric,
I havent put the ecm back in yet, but I dont think it was that. I found out that I had a bad pcv valve that goes from the valve cover to the Paxton intake tube and it was shooting oil into the intake.That was the root of the pinging problem.I believe oil in the intake reduces the octane, hence pinging.I should have replaced it with a new one since the kit was used, but it didnt occur to me as being that important.I had to learn the hard way.:( I put on a new pcv valve and relocated the blow off so if it does decide to fail again, oil wont get on the engine from blowing out of the blow off valve.I will put it back on today and see how she performs.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back