L.A. Lakers are World Champs:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the 15th time, the Lakers have won the NBA Championship...

Congrats to Kobe, Pao Gasol, D.Fish, Trevor, LaMar and the entire team for acquiring the tougness necessary to overcome Houston, Utah, Denver and finally Orlando to become the 2008-2009 NBA champs....

You guys kicked ass when you needed to down the stretch......

Then a few thugs had to try and ruin it for LA:

18 arrested as violence flares after Lakers win:

LOS ANGELES (AFP) — Eighteen people were arrested and eight police officers were injured in violence that erupted as rowdy fans celebrated the Los Angeles Lakers NBA championship triumph, police said Monday.

Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman Norma Eisenman said 13 police and sheriff's vehicles and six buses were damaged in the violence, which took place mostly in downtown near the Lakers home at the Staples Center late Sunday.

D

Every city has them, unfortunately.

What a series for the Lakers! If there were any doubts they certainly shattered them in the last 5 games. Way to go World Champion Los Angeles Lakers! Man, that feels soooo good to say. ;)

I heard that they were not going to get a celebration parade because the city doesn't have the money.

Regardless of the aftermath, I now believe that the Bulls probably would not have been able to beat them.:flowers:

Lakers suck ,,,,Cobie sucks ,,,LA sucks ,,,they cant have a parade cause they dont have the jail space :)

Ironhead said:
Lakers suck ,,,,Cobie sucks ,,,LA sucks ,,,they cant have a parade cause they dont have the jail space :)
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

_______--____________--____________---_______________---_________
Jail space they have, it is an industry, but who gives a flying F&*k anyhow

Django said:
Boy, am I glad I posted this.........

Jesus, guys....... wtf :dontknow:

D
Sorry D , just don't get off on a bunch of jack asses going nuts over a bunch of over paid idjuts throwing balls around.

I would rather drink gasoline and piss on a forest fire;) ;)

Hope all is well :rock: :rock:

They even paid for a n endorsement to, celebrate with "dignity"........did not work........cost of endorsement.........?

It was the Prof's fault, he said they were better then Da Bulls. Aint no way. Lakers are using the Bulls Triangle offence, but still Kobe aint no Jordan and they have no one as good as Pippin besides Kobe. Bulls would of won in 6 games.

includemeout said:
Sorry D , just don't get off on a bunch of jack asses going nuts over a bunch of over paid idjuts throwing balls around.

I would rather drink gasoline and piss on a forest fire;) ;)

Hope all is well :rock: :rock:

Now dont hold back ,tell him how you really feel :)

I am a Lakers and Kobe fan so all you jealous peeps could kiss my ass.:p :D

Hey D I'm a big blazer fan and have season tickets. But the Lakers kept looking better and better with every series. Congrates to your Lakers and look out for next year. The Blazers are coming.

HV SRT said:
Hey D I'm a big blazer fan and have season tickets. But the Lakers kept looking better and better with every series. Congrates to your Lakers and look out for next year. The Blazers are coming.

Good luck next year, bro.....

I remember the games against Portland when they had Rasheed and Clyde the Glide... Those were fun.

D

The Lakers were the best this year.

But the Bulls will rise again!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back