L@@K RAM SRT10 22 INCH STOCK WHEELS 4 SALE. L@@K

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, sorry about the delay guys. Got home Friday and been busy. These are off of my truck that I no longer have. I took them off to get another stock set powdercoated and mounted. One of the wheels has curb rash in two spots, another wheel has a small blemish/scratch? The other two wheels are spotless. I am hoping to keep this as local as possible, because I think shipping is going to be kinda pricey. I am open to all reasonable offers. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• wheels1.JPG
    wheels1.JPG
    706.2 KB · Views: 17,657
  • wheel1.JPG
    wheel1.JPG
    651.3 KB · Views: 1,612
  • wheel1a.JPG
    wheel1a.JPG
    614.1 KB · Views: 1,493
  • wheel1b.JPG
    wheel1b.JPG
    659.7 KB · Views: 891
  • wheel2a.JPG
    wheel2a.JPG
    561 KB · Views: 1,372
  • whhel2.JPG
    whhel2.JPG
    646.2 KB · Views: 9,590
Welcome home, Good luck with the sale. And Thanks for what you do.:rock:

SRT- 10 rims

How much you asking and where ru located at?:)

RAM SRT-10 Rims for Sale

wheredwhogo? said:
Okay, sorry about the delay guys. Got home Friday and been busy. These are off of my truck that I no longer have. I took them off to get another stock set powdercoated and mounted. One of the wheels has curb rash in two spots, another wheel has a small blemish/scratch? The other two wheels are spotless. I am hoping to keep this as local as possible, because I think shipping is going to be kinda pricey. I am open to all reasonable offers. Thanks guys.

How much do you want for the rims.:D

daytonahemi08 said:
ill give you 300 and a jolly rancher :) jk ill go pick them up tonight though if you consider.....

OUCH that stung a little:willy:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back